• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

Having sex in a bubble bath with jets, small bathroom, 2 black lights, and some good trance. That or instead of blacklights and a bath, take a shower with a strobe above you while blasting good trance. Those are my favorites. Going through a car wash and doing a littttttttle bit of blow with subs blaring is always a good time too.

go outside to smoke in cold weather then come back to an electric blanket / clothes from the dryer. :) i imagine massagers would be great.

As long as you have no opiate tolerance, take 100mg of dextropropoxythene about 6 hours after your pill(s). I promise the most excellent warm, huggy & wonderful comedown ever. Now removed from UK market because people would develop tolerence, take 10-20 caps (so huge OD of both dextropropoxythene and APAP) knowledge is power.

the beach. omfg. this past summer i went to ocean city, md and was completely blown away with the whole environment; from the hotel room to the main road to the beach. we took 2 potent pills (had bought from this person before) at evening time and it lasted a good portion of the night. the weather was perfect and the wind, sand, fullmoon, and the sound and feel of the ocean was superb! then i started drinking some john jameson and pretty much drank the fifth to myself. one of the most amazing experiences of my life.....although it kinda-sorta-not-really sucked being shit faced by myself. everyone else was all depressed that they were coming down. but not me! :)

^^^I can't believe that I didn't post that already....I can't tell you how many hours I have worn one of those!!!

Epistem said:
the beach. omfg. this past summer i went to ocean city, md and was completely blown away with the whole environment; from the hotel room to the main road to the beach. we took 2 potent pills (had bought from this person before) at evening time and it lasted a good portion of the night. the weather was perfect and the wind, sand, fullmoon, and the sound and feel of the ocean was superb! then i started drinking some john jameson and pretty much drank the fifth to myself. one of the most amazing experiences of my life.....although it kinda-sorta-not-really sucked being shit faced by myself. everyone else was all depressed that they were coming down. but not me! :)

wow that rocks! i once spent about 8 hrs in ocean city, md rescuing a friend from a vacation-gone-wrong but i've been wanting to vacay to ocean city ever since... now you really got me thinkin', lol, i'm not going to forget about this idea 'til i try it. =D

airplane

vics (of course), yoga (particularly the headstand), good trance, sauce color kinetics glow sticks, vitamin c tabs, 5-htp dietary supplement, any type of massager, and of course, the airplane.
Get back to back with someone, interlock your arms, pull them up on your back. Next, get someone else to grab their legs. Now move them up and down like they are in a skydiving freefall while the other person moves their legs up and down. This trick gets the person on the airplane and the person giving the airplane. Be careful, when some people have an airplane done to them, they fall over.

Spinning round in circles with your arms out, just like you did when you were a kid!
And chewing fruit tingles (the lollies) and putting them on the tip of your tongue as they fizz up, and then drinking some water so they fizz all the way to your tummy.

bobjones said:
Scratch off lottery tickets! My wife and I like to buy some and scratch them after a couple of hours of rolling. They are a blast!

Yes they are very fun to do right before you peak. Just don't get the ones that take any thinking.

LISTEN! Forget Vicks and forget cigarettes. If you already smoke the thing to do is go to your local tobacco store and buy some CLOVES there is nothing better i swear to god! it will have u FLOORED. e & cloves are perfect combination
i say if u already smoke b/c theres no point in ruining heathy lungs

My one and only trick on mdma is weed! plain and simple... weed will keep it going all night. I like to get like 3 tabs between me and my chick and pop 1 each then roll for 6 hours then split the last tab and then smoke the rest of the night away having fun.=D

Smoking is definitely key, cigs and weed. Last time it was one pill, a half an hour and some later, and then about 6 hours later some weed..weed gets me the fucked up feelin on x, rather than just the clean rolling (i get some nice pills) so i like to have the roll be just about done before smoking buds...then that picks it back up, but in a different way. A really really great way ;)

Menthols, and a girl. Girls just wear some of the soooooftest clothes. :)

jakiesmum236 said:
Spinning round in circles with your arms out, just like you did when you were a kid!
And chewing fruit tingles (the lollies) and putting them on the tip of your tongue as they fizz up, and then drinking some water so they fizz all the way to your tummy.
YES!! omg i did this with some blinky glasses on and my ipod blasting some trance at the beach on a windy night barefoot...lol....it was INTENSE like the whole world was spinning around when i was done and the blinky glasses was making all the lights go crazy and the MUSIC!!! lmao...srry i got excited.

i've got a 9 foot color changing bubble lamp in my living room, its great for the little parties i used to have, also if your lucky enough to have an xbox360 and an hdtv i'd reccomend the visualizations, nice to chill out with after a night of stomping in the club

hydrostatic said:
wow that rocks! i once spent about 8 hrs in ocean city, md rescuing a friend from a vacation-gone-wrong but i've been wanting to vacay to ocean city ever since... now you really got me thinkin', lol, i'm not going to forget about this idea 'til i try it. =D

heh, well its easy to see how oc, md left an impression on you. the place is huge... if you try this at night (which is when i was rolling), i suggest you go to the beach further away from the boardwalk. being around a lot of people made me a bit weary of police, since the boardwalk is crawling with them. i would loooooooove to go to the caribbeans though, or imagine rolling at an oasis. ok...im a bit drunk....dont mind my ranting.