• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

yes women are very important while you are rolling but has anybody ever had or heard of a seabreeze?

first you get in a comfortable laid back position.Then someone (of your sexual orientation preferrably) grabs one of your pantlegs and rubs it back and forth warming up your legs by the friction then repeating with the other leg. She/he takes a vicks inhaler and lightly blows it in your eyes and mouth and then tops it off with a nice menthol makeout session. I think its great, but for me It always leads to great sex while rolling and what leads to great sex that isn't great.

Wait, a seabreeze doesn't necessarily entail the make out or sex. Or the leg massage. (Although all three sound awesome)

A seabreeze is just the vicks inhaler being blown in the face. :)

kinda over glowsticks BUT if you have fireworks glasses then glowsticks are wicked. http://www.fireworksglasses.com/

ordered about 12 of them a few weeks ago just for keep's sake, didnt cost any more than $10 for the whole thing (in Australia that is)

probably even more crazy when weeding, shrooming, aciding, etc.

back on topic, vicks is good, girls, hugs, massages and a decent but not-too-overcrowded crowd are on top of my list :)

for me its..

-vicks
-o.j
-pretty lights
-watching the "snap ya fingers" video.. its like woah wtf..
-hugs
-gum
-and my bf ;) <3

mmhmm yep.

I love being with my friends and doing normal things. Its the best feeling in the entire world. Hugs are intense.

Did this last time I was rolling. I was at a house party and I was starting to come down a bit so my friends tipped a bucket of ice cold water over me, it brought me straight back up and I ran round the garden with my clothes on which felt really good. After this I quickly got changed into some very warm cloths and it felt immense.

bingmeup.jpg

I kno this sounds weird, but I really like to take a dump while I'm rolling... It's very liberating and free feeling, and actually feel lighter.

Btw... I am rolling.. and I did just take a dump.. and it was fantastic. Please go poop while you roll. ;)

gimpwizard said:
Btw... I am rolling.. and I did just take a dump.. and it was fantastic. Please go poop while you roll. ;)

That's funny, I always talk about how I would like to do so, but when i am rolling I am never able to!@ LOL Also, I like to clean my ears w/ q-tips when I am rolling, that always feels good to me. :)

gimpwizard said:

Feels great, but with all senses being heightened...WHEWEE STINKY!

I have a rolling hug that people used to line up for at parties...undercover cops had to get a kick out of 10-15 peeps lined up waiting for the hug/message special.

Also, someone once did a spinning around make you pass out thing tat rocked, but I could not reproduce...so being the Jiu Jitsu guy that I once was, I decided to use a rear naked choke. The feedback was that it had the same awesome effect, but WARNING...if you don't know what u r doing u can choke the person beyond just passing them out. If done correctly the choke takes less that 10 seconds. Also, this is a blood choke, not an airway choke which means no pain.

a bright flash on a camera is pretty awesome, a nice hot shower, kissing and massaging. those are the best imo for rolling

FoxxyLady said:
a bright flash on a camera is pretty awesome, a nice hot shower, kissing and massaging. those are the best imo for rolling

showers are def. good eating cheeries from a jar fresh ones are delicious lol also if a ice cube on the face is crazie!!;) pce

Photons and Dropping

at a target store you can buy 10 dollar LEDS that do some pretty amazing things. Of course everyone knows about Vicks and lightshows, combining all of those is also amazing, that is if you can truly roll like say your first 2 or 3 times rolling, and that is again if they were even potent pills.

Getting Dropped Through The Floor? Heard of it? Have someone who is rolling lay on the floor and completley relax their body for 20 seconds or more. Always good to have whatever music it is you listen to on and it to be dark. Put some LEDS or glowsticks around the persons face that is lying down. This requires 2 people...One person stand at the top where they can grab the wrists, and someone at the bottom to grab the ankles (of the person lying down). The 2 people dropping the person will want to do this simultaniously. Person who is grabbing the wrists grab ahold of the person on the floors wrists and squeeze them tightly so it kind of cuts off the pressure to the arms, and the person at the end grab the ankles and squeeze. Then both of the people pull the wrists and ankles up to pull the person (being dropped)'s arms and legs off the ground, doing this at the same time and very slowly. Then the 2 people come together to kind of pull the arms and legs towards eachother. Then at the same time slowly bring the hands and feet back to the floor at the same time, Hands touch before feet though. Then slowly let go of both hands and feet and walk away.

The first time I had this done to me dropping through the floor felt like I was free falling through the floor with some nice visuals. Then I lyed there on the floor for about 5 minutes in total ecstasy. It's best to do this at your peak of your trip. Another thing is to pass yourself out, but that shit is kind of weird and I went into seizures, you figure that one out yourself.8(

I have to agree with the olbas... and if you're in the mood put eucalyptus oil in a hot jacuzzi and the vapors open you up very well... but you have to be in the mood for a hot jacuzzi...

you guys post the most obvious tricks. i wouldnt even list vicks as a trick. thats like duh a no-brainer- w/o even thinking about it. good tricks (besides inhaling it....would be puttin the other end into your mouth and make sure your lips cover the holes...and then you blow it into peoples eyes! awsome blow up! smoking the hookah while rolling is good too...getting lotion and giving hand massages is another one...putting your head in the freezer...awsome!!! and also doing the inhaler while your head is in there =D standing right infront of the A/C and having it on full blast! driving around at night with the windows down with the wind hitting your face and the musinc blasting is my favorite! (i can drive while rolling balls lmao..probably better then when im sober lmao!)grabbing a friend by the arms and spinning around in a cricle is pretty cool too..you just might end up on your ass though lol...spinning on a computer chair staring at a strobe light/ LED over you...body massages...making out passionately (very good)...lie down on the floor with your arms extent over your head and have someone pick you up by them and slowly lower you (pretty good) trembling the bed with your feet while standing on it while blowing people up with lights........and i could just go on and on and on...ive been doing this for a year so i know all the tricks in the book...the ones that work and the ones that dont...ive experimented practically everything on it lmao have fun.

oh and please dont do anything dumb like pass outs...those are the retards who end up having a seizure and end up in the hospital and give ecstasy an even worse name than it already has...have fun but most importantly...be safe! =)