• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

menthol cigs, vicks, and SEX!!! I consider myself to be a really fun guy to be around when rolling. I just love to have deep meaningful conversations and touch. I smoke like a chimney easily go through 2-3 packs in a night and the funny part is I'm NOT a smoker..lol Do any of you have a really hard time trying to figure out what time it is when looking at your watch???? I cannot keep my eyes still to see my watch..lol

I just can't read at all, never mind the time!
I love vicks (anyone ever tried a blowback of a vicks inhaler?)
I love women - everything about them gives me a buzz when Im peaking.
Cups of tea are a must.
Diazapam at the end of the evening is good.
I don't like weed (it makes me feel weird on E)
Nitrous is amazing when up on an E: not too much though if you want to stay on your feet.
DnB music is essential.
Friendly people around me is the main thing though.

j

psillocybin said:
oohh, sounds nice but i don't know about the heat. perhaps a cool tub with all the bubbles and shit?

Believe it or not, the heat helps bring on the comeup. I have a tub in my master bath that 5 people can fit in. We hop in there and it hits us like a freakin train! Warm water, glow in the dark bubbles under a blacklight.....It's awesome.

Styrofoam Cheeto said:
Believe it or not, the heat helps bring on the comeup. I have a tub in my master bath that 5 people can fit in. We hop in there and it hits us like a freakin train! Warm water, glow in the dark bubbles under a blacklight.....It's awesome.

that does sound like lots of amazingness.

I always bring a pack of strong mints with me. Not only is it more convenient than the Vicks inhaler, it's a great way to meet other people "just like you" that night...

Do any of you put any thought into your roll tricks?

Here’s another good one that will aw and amaze.

While you are sober, mind you, tape pieces of fishing string to the ceiling. Make them just long enough so that they hit you in the face (or a bit longer if your people like to take their shirts off.) I like to cover a whole door way with as many as I can tape up there before my neck and arms start to hurt.

The fishing string is hard to see and you are bound to forget about it after you start to peak. You get up and walk into the next room and it is like you walk through an invisible waterfall of feathers. (Could be scary for some because of the likeness to spider webs.)

matt2012 said:

While you are sober, mind you, tape pieces of fishing string to the ceiling. Make them just long enough so that they hit you in the face (or a bit longer if your people like to take their shirts off.) I like to cover a whole door way with as many as I can tape up there before my neck and arms start to hurt.

The fishing string is hard to see and you are bound to forget about it after you start to peak. You get up and walk into the next room and it is like you walk through an invisible waterfall of feathers. (Could be scary for some because of the likeness to spider webs.)

that might freak me out....

^^^ I know...we ended up taking them down cause one person could not get used to them. I sould have used soft clolth or something you could see but the shock factor was all part of the plan. Somethings I made up were home runs others were flops....I really just posted that to show that we would actually plan our rolls out a day or so before hand.

your roll is what you make of it, and we would always try to find new things to do to make our rolls better

lol try brushing your teeth !!!!!!! itz the shit lol and when your coming down from a roll jus sit down put your head between your legs hold your breath for like 30 seconds then stand up really fast

matt2012 said:

wow that crazii bro im so0o0o0 going to try that at my next rent

^^ amen brother!!!!

try going to a bike shop and getting red flashing lights likes for on you bike. close your eyes and put the lights on your eyelids. then put that thing on your head and push it down a bit so it vibrates your head realy good....great visuals

matt2012 said:
^^ amen brother!!!!

try going to a bike shop and getting red flashing lights likes for on you bike. close your eyes and put the lights on your eyelids. then put that thing on your head and push it down a bit so it vibrates your head realy good....great visuals

i tried those goggles with the flashing red LED in a club once fuck it was mad
don't know how the dude walked around in them. they were made professionally. like store bought fuck knows where though

sounds like some type of vapor rub is a trick I would never thing of......noob here ofcourse. All I have done is massages and hours of sex.

Thanks for the ideas peeps!