Big and Dandy Salvia Scraps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Redknapp

Bluelighter
^
|
|
Now that's interesting. I would have thought it would be less likely to work, because I'd have thought Salvia would have a tolerance. Does it not? Or is it just very short lasting?

There is no tolerance. The minute you are down from a trip you can go again if you wish.

Long term use of Salvia Devinorum actually has a "reverse tolerance phenomena" heh...the more you use it, the less you'll need.
------------------
Christian "Trippies" Alonso
AIM: Trippies
"Techno, because white boys need to dance too!"

I packed about 90mg into a bong and ripped it.
Make sure you hold your hits in for ~20s or so. How much do you weigh? 100mg of 5x is probably only good enough for 3/4 of 1st timers up to 150lbs (in my experience of ~15 1st time smokers of 5x). Try 200mg. Of course potency will most likely vary from batch to batch and even more so from supplier to supplier.
[This message has been edited by taqueso (edited 16 August 2001).]

How much does body wieght play into the uptake of salvinorin-a? LSD doesnt and i dont know what salvinorin would, afterall, it is active in the microgram range. Just a thought
------------------
To use your head you have to go out of your mind- Dr. Tmothy Leary

That's a good question. I don't think anyone knows for sure yet. Probably not much, as you say.

The fear rosponse diminished pretty much completely after the first experience for me.

LOL, such a typical pisstake that i read this today.
"...do not go straight to packing your bowl to the top with Salvia 10x extract the day you get it from your supplier"
shit, thats exactly what i done yesterday (10x extract from amsterdam) even though leaves were available from a friend (tho they said they were pretty weak), i sat alone in my room bored thinkin well "i wanna really appreciate it the first time i do it". fuck me. 1 all-mighty head rush (like from dope, but only it streched further- so fuckin weird) from a PACKED bong (that i took in and and held, of corse
wink.gif
and thankfully people foned me durin it and recommended that i turned my tunez off and just lay down, eyes closed. its weird at first and yea u dont fite it, let it come on and get to grips with it. at first i didnt really like it, but it quickly grew on me as i just chilled out and got some kinda cool dreamy visions..
nothin compared to shr00mz
smile.gif
but still pretty cool, leaves u with a kinda groovy feelin after as well..
make sure no1 will contact u during it cos i had ppl fone me 5 times durin it (why do things always happen like that?) so i had to unplug my fone to really just chill.

There is a online book for salvia. Maybe someone will post a link to where it can be downloaded. Can someone fill me in on the dosage of this? I understand the isolated chemical is extremely potent and does'nt contain nitrogen. How many doses does one need to consume be4 they start collapsing and what is an average dose?

OT: Maybe the author used a pseudonym?... with initials like D.M.T. it seems likely
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Uh, I think D.M. Turner went by way of ketamine and bathtub. I am pretty sure he drowned.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

as far as preparation for directly attainng a state of mind on salvia (such as that of no/reduced fear) i am not so sure that any method would be effective. i had a hellish experience the last time i did salvia. none of what i would consider common knowledge/believes of mine had any meaning to me when under the influence. i experienced that 'nothing is believable and has any truth to it'. ..this applies to existing beliefs as well'. possibly if you spend much time training your mind before- hand then you will be able to hold onto some meaning but i am skeptical.
------------------
me, the Devil and God are engaging in a threesome
%-}-"===;
"
AIM: MyStifEye1

Salvia put the fear in me!
Always had good times with shrooms and 2ct7, so i thought i was ready for the 10X extract,
What a mindfuck! Like your brain is going through a meatgrinder after that I felt like a schizo with 1000 personalities all talking and yelling, some of them were experiencing joyfull feelings/visuals, but must of them were screaming in fear like little babies brutally ripped appart from mothers breast. I (or at least a group of the multiple I's) tried deperately to glu the pieces together which resulted in even more chaos anxiety cause it was nearly impossible.
Fortunately after ten minutes these things subsided

Never had the slightest fear on salvia and i've taken some very intense oral dose. Absolute love and empathy was all i felt. And beautiful visions.

salvia strengths

couple a weekends ago, my friend and I grabbed an ounce of salvia leaves, we smoked em (for the first time), those were def. something interesting.
But it seems that the leaf didnt provide enough of a high for as much as I had to smoke.
My question being that when I smoke the proper dosage of 5x or 10x (which is what we're getting next) will the high be similar to 2 or 3 bowls of salvia leaf, or should i prepare for something even more intense?
I found the leaf to be very ... ... amazing, but the high lasted not long at all, and it didnt seem very vivid. I could not expel a trip report like the ones i've read.

5x is five times the strength of straight leaf, therefore 1 bowl of 5x is equal to 5 bowls of regular leaf.
Make sense?

you held each hit for at least 20 seconds right??
[This message has been edited by Good Corruption (edited 03 October 2001).]

Status
Not open for further replies.