• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

New drug leads to teen's overdose

teetmanike

Bluelighter
i hope this hasn´t been posted already....
link
Parents, don't have enough to worry about? Looks like there's a new drug in town.

At least that was the case last week, when Troy officers investigated an incident involving a drug called "DOC."

It began May 24, when Bloomfield Township police officers reported a 17-year-old girl from their town was taken to the hospital for a possible drug overdose. She reportedly had been at a house on Malvern in Troy where she claimed she took the drugs. Officers responded to the home, where the 19-year-old man who lived at the home refused them entry.

While speaking with the 19-year-old, officers learned three other individuals within the home were experiencing reactions to the same substance. An 18-year-old man from Bloomfield Hills was seen walking into the walls, dazed and completely naked. He was brought to the door and taken to the hospital. Two other men from Bloomfield Township, 18 and 19 respectively, that also reportedly ingested the substance, were disoriented and dazed. They also were brought out and taken to the hospital.

The three men were evaluated and later released. The parents returned home after the three men were transported; they had been contacted by cell phone by the 19-year-old. They initially declined officers' access to the residence, but eventually consented.

Officers found a teen boy from another city inside the home. Investigation revealed he purchased a drug called "DOC" in crystalline form, and based on information he obtained from a Web site, mixed it into a liquid and soaked art paper with the solution. He cut it into pieces and was selling and giving it away at the party.

Officers didn't find the drug during their search, but located marijuana residue and paraphernalia consistent with its use and suspect it may have been being used; however, it was disposed of prior to officers' entry.

DOC is a newer psychedelic street drug and is a combination of hallucinogenic and amphetamine. Apparently it is touted as providing a "24-hour high."

shit.. I hate when RC's begin to gain media attention... because (at least in america) the media whores tend to dominate the legislature... and that can only lead to bad things for the drug using community.

Overdosing on DOC is absolutely ridiculous.

Wait, I keep forgetting HOW FUCKING STUPID MOST PEOPLE ARE! AND HOW WE GET NO PREVENTATIVE EDUCATION! Silly me... 8(8)

People OD'ing on RC's are funny... Unless they really took a massive amount (not that hard with DOC), I just don't understand how people can become such morons on em. Hell, I've purposely taken larger doses of 2c-eye than people that say they've OD'ed on it!

Finds out what DOC is.

EDIT: Finds a dealer for DOC.

`pr0digy said:
I just don't understand how people can become such morons on em

Sadly it happens a friend went absolutely crazy off doc and got locked up for the night lets just say he is a moron and is not suited to psychs in any way or form! I dytest him now, but thats not the point.

This is very sad news to hear, i wish i knew what the actual amount was they took.

Last edited:
This is only a tiny fraction of the DOx overdoses/freak-outs that are probably happening around now.

Anyway, people can freak out on anything. Tons of people are rushed into ERs every year because of anxiety attacks on pot.

Well who didn't see this coming? Honestly, I'm pretty suprised I don't read more about DOI or DOC in similar situations. Really - how many random joe drug user types do you know that have any business cutting out doses of the psychedelic amphetamines? probably none.

DOC sounds interesting. I think I'm going to go read up on it and possibly try some.

Doc is powerful stuff, Im not suprised that this sort of thing would happen. I really dont see it as a threat to anyone's way of life though.

This some bullshit. Found naked and crashing into walls? I think they made that one up.

If only the media knew about all the hundreds of other compounds they could potentially call 'new drugs.'

Why dont we ever hear any of the millions of good drug stories?

Whats with the naked thing? All the time with drug stories, SOMEBODY ends up naked.

DJAcetone said:
Whats with the naked thing? All the time with drug stories, SOMEBODY ends up naked.

Helps make the story look like they were doing something bad. Something immoral and "crazy".

DJAcetone said:

If they found me in the house on DOC i'd they might find me naked as well 8) ( not around friends mind!)

Sonds like someone freaking out on high dose of psychedelic to me, not necessarily even an overdose. I could probably eat 50mg and survive(though it would be studpid)

Any info on vital signs at the hospital? Elavated BP/Pulse?Anything dangerous at all?

I have used DOC and DOI and neither have caused any problems or significnant side effects. And they are two of my favorite chemicals.

Theyl'll both be schdule I by the end of the year. Anything good that gains any popularity always is.

Last edited:
DJAcetone said:

I find clothes to be uncomfortable, and only wear them when others are around. So if ever I freak out uncontrollably on psychedelics, I will probably be one of those naked drug crazed loons

Last edited:
yeah... she dosed over what she could've handled. but to me overdose = danger to life.

fucking irresponsible idiots are going to ruin things for us all. then what will happen? a revolution of minds deferred from their own expansion? an explosion.. i know i would.

:\