Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what's ur party trick/quirky talent?

miss_goody2shoes

Bluelighter
Though it'd be interesting to hear....
What is your party trick/quirky talent? Anything you can do that others can't? And what have people thought of it when you've pulled it out?

Mine? Well I used to think I didn't have one but I have sorta perfected this one (whilst tuning out in lectures hehe). Writing (legibly) with both hands simultaneously with the writing made by the left hand mirroring what the right writes. So like writing in both directions. I think I was meant to be right-handed coz I hold my pen really oddly in my left but properly in the right, and I write good with the right (albeit a bit slow). Gonna move onto cursive to make it harder I think (probably makin' myself sound crazy now)

Anyways, here's your chance to shine BLers haha!

I can gurn quite spectacularly on command - I have Elvis lip =D

I can lip my own nipple... does that count?

oh and i can hold beer between my tits =D

I can wiggle my ears.

Oh, and you should see what i can do when getting head.

I have far stronger toes than anyone i know. I've lit a lighter with them before, and i've dislocated all of my husbands fingers when he had them in between my toes and i bent them back. :|

I used to be able to touch my elbows in front of my body (double-jointed shoulders) but can't anymore as my shoulder muscles are too stong now, but can still do it to a degree.

Double jointed almost everything, hands/toes dexterity (crossing all your fingers at once and little toes wiggling by themselves are freaky to see).

But for party tricks: zippo tricks and breathing fire :p

My party trick is that I never actually turn up.

It has been said that I'm merely a figment of your collective imaginations.

Dunno if what you'd call a party trick, I cant do it all of the time... but i can pull the bottle tops of non screw top stubbies with my bare hands

cl0nker said:
i can pull the bottle tops of non screw top stubbies with my bare hands

That sure is a party trick Mister! I am suitably impressed.
I have no party tricks of my own...
I can hold a beer between my tits too - so can anyone with boobs bigger than a C cup. I guess most of us just refrain, preferring to drink the beer when its still cold, whilst watching people with the interesting tricks do their work!

m4dd0g said:
Double jointed almost everything, hands/toes dexterity (crossing all your fingers at once and little toes wiggling by themselves are freaky to see).

You stole mine :(

AlphaCharlieID said:
I can make my eyes wobble, and go cross eyed and scare young children.

Just on random eye tricks... one of the kids I coach does that thing where you fold your eyelids inside out. He does it all the time when I'm trying to go mad on him and I just end up with the giggles.

I don't have any party tricks. Sad state of affairs really...

;)

PassingBy: heh, i learnt all my party tricks by eating freaks like you ;)

I'm pretty good at offending stupid people to the point that they revert to an animalistic state and threaten me with physical violence. Weak!

my party trick is rocking up after work (around 2am) with two cases of beer and a twenty pack of pills when everyone's about to start fading - bring on the kick on!

-=DLouD247=D-

Magic Forehead! I can make things stick to my forehead, defying all laws of science and nature! Everybody is jealous of my magic forehead. :p

Also, I can make a peculiar clicking noise from the back of my throat...I think it involves my uvula, but who can say really?

I have other tricks involving the back of my throat, but they're only for the special parties..... ;)

=D