• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Parents hiring sniffer dogs to check if kids on drugs!

Ximot

Bluelighter
Parents hiring sniffer dogs to check if kids on drugs!
London: Parents in Britain are hiring sniffer dogs to find out if their children are on drugs.

Security firm Detect International K9 Support Services has turned its attention to kids' bedrooms after the success of a similar operation in schools.

"We get a lot of requests from parents, sometimes after we have carried out a search of their child's school, who want to find out if there are any drugs in their bedroom," Training and operations manager Robert Taylor was quoted by the Mirror,

The firm, based in Essex and Lancashire, has searched 211 houses around the country and says demand for the 50 pounds visits is growing.

He said the sniffer dogs act as a deterrent to pupils thinking of bringing drugs to school.

"If drugs are there, we will find them," he added.

http://www.newkerala.com/news3.php?action=fullnews&id=1439

my mom a couple years ago threatened to have a dog sniff out my bedroom...

what a bitch.

This is why i'm a cat-person.
Never seen a police-cat ! (yes i stole that from the Freak Brothers).

Schlameil said:
This is sickening, devolution. Better get a TV in the minivan so we won't have to talk to the kids ever. Wouldn't want to harsh mom's Xanax mellow.

LMAO.
ROTFLMAO.
I guess my parents just knew where to look.

damn, these are some lazy-ass parents. if they want to find drugs, they should just spend the half hour it takes to search through a kid's room. I mean, there's only so many places they could be

Fucking america. This country has really gone completly insane. The war on some drugs is destroying too many lives. Parents hiring dogs? That shows a kid their parents don't trust or respect them. I hope one day I can get a citizenship in another country. I could never bring a kid into this world as long as I live here.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. If the parents are deperate enough to want to hire sniffer dogs, they might be genuinely worried. The kids have to play it cooler, giving less signs to make the parents worry. Its a game, the kids want to experiment or rebel, and the parents want the opposite. I think its very unlikely the parents have sniffed something that's not there. Kids, do better.

God that sounds like something my mom would try to do.

A while ago I found out my parents had a keylogging program on my computer that tracked every single key I pressed on my keyboard and tracked everything I did with screenshots, IM tracking, everything. I listened in on one of my mom's phone convos with my dad and heard them talking about it. When I confronted them, they denied it. I was fucking pissed.

Wouldn't these kids get fucking arrested if a police officer were to take a dog and find drugs? The officer isn't just going to say "yup heres his weed" and move along... if this ever happened to me it'd be a reason for killing everyone I know

thats a good way to get your kids off sniffable drugs like marijuana and cocaine and get creative with new drugs that do not provide a smell

xDeaTH2PiGSx said:
Fucking america. This country has really gone completly insane. The war on some drugs is destroying too many lives. Parents hiring dogs? That shows a kid their parents don't trust or respect them. I hope one day I can get a citizenship in another country. I could never bring a kid into this world as long as I live here.

The article states that this is LONDON , UK . . .