• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Recently used ecstasy and antidepressants? Want to support harm minimisation research

Ed[UNSW]

Greenlighter
Recently used Ecstasy and antidepressants?
[A new UNSW research project]

The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre at the University of New South Wales is conducting research on people’s experiences of using Ecstasy together with antidepressant medication. http://ndarc.med.unsw.edu.au/ndarc.nsf

If you have regularly taken antidepressants for a medical condition and recently used Ecstasy, or intentionally used antidepressants together with Ecstasy, you may be eligible to participate.

The interview will last about an hour. Everything will be kept strictly confidential! Participants will be reimbursed $30 for out of pocket expenses.

If you are interested in participating, you can send an email or private message to me through Bluelight (I’m Ed, the Research Officer for this project). Leave your name and telephone number and I will get back to you. Alternatively you can call me on 02 9385 0141. If you are put through to voicemail, leave your name and telephone number and I will return your call.