• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

More Huai Bin [of www.sixthseal.com] madness!

Diacetylus

Bluelighter
Well, if you read www.sixthseal.com you would have been aware of Huai Bin's crazy little drug-fuelled escapades involving doing the almighty "meth dragon" technique, his little adventures around Malaysia (and other Asian countries and/or Australia) and his damn fine report/reviews of some fine foods and dishes. You would also be aware that earlier this year, Huai Bin got in some scaff with the Malaysian authorities and got off with a warning, regarding his illicit drug trip-reports that are documented on his site.

Seems, the young guy is at it again!! lol. Does he ever learn? 8(
Perhaps not. ;)

He just recently got caught with Cannabis posession in his apartment, read:

KUCHING: An engineer of a private firm was fined RM 2,500, in default, two months jail by a magistrate's court here yesterday after he pleaded guilty to possessing cannabis.

Magistrate Tengku Sharizam Tuan Lah imposed the sentence against Poh Huai Bin, 24, from Sibu after he pleaded guilty to a charge framed under Section 6 of the Dangerous Drugs Act, 1952.

Poh admitted to possessing 2.85 grammes of cannabis at 2:30 pm in a room of an apartment at Chong Lin Park near Jalan Tabuan on November 21st, last year.

According to the facts of the case, a police party led by Inspector Kumaran a/l Sanmugam arrested the accused in his office near Jalan Rock for alleged involvement in drug activities.

The accused later brought the police to his apartment at Chong Lin Park where he showed them a cigarette packet containing dry leaves. The police seized the packet and immediately arrested him.

In mitigation, Poh pleaded with the court for a lenient sentence saying that he was the sole breadwinner of his family and promised to turn over a new leaf.

Poh paid the fine.

The guy is quite a character and has some damn fine writing styles. Quite an intelligent chap too. It would be a pity to see him finally getting locked up, or even (gulp) worse; executed in the country that is, Malaysia, that is well-known for it's tough-stance against drug usage.

I still see he is not afraid to make reports of his illicit activities involving drugs, after being warned and charged in the past.
What will become of this good man?

Ahh, well. Just thought I'd like to share.
btw, he's also a bluelighter.

2.85 grams? thats fuck all, he gets 2 months?

I understand that they have a hard stance on drugs over there but... c'mon, thats just harsh

Diacetylus said:
KUCHING: An engineer of a private firm was fined RM 2,500, in default, two months jail by a magistrate's court here yesterday after he pleaded guilty to possessing cannabis.

lok1 said:
2.85 grams? thats fuck all, he gets 2 months?

I understand that they have a hard stance on drugs over there but... c'mon, thats just harsh

I don't believe he will get 2 months jail. It appears that he will only do jail if he doesnt pay the fine which is fuck all anyway.

2,500.00 MYR Malaysia Ringgits = 903.107 AUD Australia Dollars (Taken from www.xe.com)

this guy is a cool dude, I love his attention to detail in his photos and trip reports, I wish they would just leave him alone.

I'm surprised though that they haven't thrown the book at him - it seems strange that he got away so lightly....

well all i can say huai bin is a legend..he has the best and interesting blog ever.Hopefully everything is good wth him

Yep. I would like to also find out why his site is offline...is it just the arrest?

I stumbled on this guy's blog a few weeks back, loving his trip reports :)

Did he fuck up his liver bad? poor bastard. I know he has been battling a benzo and meth amphetamine addiction for quite some time, did this have anything to do with it? I think he's an absolute champion. I very talented and intellegant man. I hope his site goes on forever and all the trolls fuck off and die.

yup

ive followed his blog for a LONG time...at least 2 or 3 years....it sucks that its gone, cuz i missed all his crazy drug adventures...which did go too far sometimes :) but i also miss all the food and travel he did and showed...

he will be back... :)

I used to read his blog quite attentively about 2 years ago, i still have one of his Meth-Dragon vids.

I don't condone the use of meth, but his videos had a odd attraction.

All the best to him, and hopefully he gets all the bullshit resolved with the authorities.

By the way, wasn't his site a two-part blog? One older with more drug related journals, and the other a more concurrent event diary?

Yeh he had a lot of fantastic blogs. Hes a real interesting chap. I hope he's well. and doin ok. It would be nice to hear from him though.

Last edited:
Good old veritas, always trippin balls and writing the thoughts that fly into his head like some kinda bio-engineered lab monkey. Its such a bummer that his blog has been down for so long now. He'll b back