Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Information on drug raids

Pizda

Bluelighter
your stories on drug raids

Ey all been reading all these post on drug raids, seems a bulk of it happens in QLD & NSW. was wondering if many happen in states such as VIC, SA and WA. If anyone has any stories of being caught up in one or friends being in one id love to hear it.
Dont care much about what the police did during them just interested in peoples thoughts when they happen, whats your first thoughts when you relise whats happening, your experiences. How long you were stuck in there being searched etc. or any stories in general on drug raids, particularly in melbourne. News articles if can be found would be interesting as well :)

The closest i ever got to anything near was year 12 grad everyone went to [unamed club] in the south-east suburbs of melb were there was a stabbing i had left 40 minutes earlier and the entire club was locked in till 9am for questioning. Many of my friends were in there. of course the club shutdown after this incident.

before anyone asks why id want to know stories its because curiosity gets the best of me. Its not something you exactley hear everyday. and im pretty bored right now.

im assuming it would be against the rules of BL to name the club/s involved, so remeber not to name them.

thanks

I would also be interested to hear about raids - we don't get any here in Canberra so I wouldn't know what to expect. Are there any warning signs to look out for that a raid is about to occur? I personally don't want to get caught up in a raid whether I have drugs on me or not, it would be a good way to ruin my night.

There's a fair few threads about on this.

From Aus Social:
Bluelighter's guide to getting raided. (House raids)

From here, various event/club raids:

sniffer dogs used in drug raid on the gold coast
drug raids fortitude valley
NEWS: 18 charged in dance club raid
NEWS: 20 arrested in dance party raid
[NEWS] Sniffer dogs raid two Sydney events, 44 arrested
'Event' Drug Raids?

In general, Melbourne has not seen any event/club raids in recent times, it is a predominately Queensland and Sydney thing. Vic Police are diverting their resources towards other avenues.

That said, Vic Police's sniffer dogs were used for the first time inside a venue in the Melbourne CBD area on the Monday of the Labour Day long weekend. I can't name the event or venue because it wasn't reported on the news, but quite a few people who were at the event reported the dogs were inside busting people.

Are there any warning signs to look out for that a raid is about to occur?

A calm still settles everywhere, the music fades into the background and people with stern faces come steaming towards you in slow motion.

ive been raided twise
once in a carpark and yesterday morning
the drug squad are smarter than you think
at the car park it happened so quick that i got out of my car to light a ciggarette i lift up my head and exhale and the cops seperated us all so we couldnt communicate and did there shit
yesterday morning they came when me and my friends were sleeping
they had a layout of my house from where all the rooms and doors are to windows and even how high the fences were
a few of my friends have been raided also
one friend had undercover sitting outside his house for 2 days monitoring who entered and left
he had to get someone to goto the street behind his house and jump the neighbour behind his houses fence to get all his stuff out before he was raided

i didnt realise my gf logged in
once you have a trafficking charge you also will not stop being hasseled
ive been pulled over and had my car searched almost every week on average
ive stopped all the bullshit now cuz its become as bad as it gets
i dont even know how its reached this point im not even a dealer, i just help friends out
might have to get the car under someone elses name cuz its getting really annoying

get your car out of your name man asap, then put two tins of pal on the cop shop thats picking on you

Careful what you admit to doing on a public message board. The cops obviously already have tabs on you.

yeah i know, i didnt admit anything in my post, just contributed my experience to the thread.

unspecified: in a rush so I don't have time to get a source for you, will fill it in within the next few days, but from my understanding unless you submit to the search police are not allowed to perform a search on a minor without a legal guardian present.

^^^

What he said, I think there's something more detailed on this around. I'll get back to you on that if someone else doesn't first.