Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

STUDY: Participants required for MDMA neuropsychological study - Melbourne

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
Below is a call for participants in a very interesting study. Email the contact listed below if you would like further information.

Requesting volunteers residing in Melbourne, Australia to participate in a biological study about the effects of ecstasy and other drug use

My name is Kelly Allott and I am conducting a research project as part of a Doctorate of Clinical Neuropsychology at Monash University, Melbourne. My supervisor is Associate Professor Jennifer Redman of The Centre for Applied Drug and Alcohol Research (CADAR), Monash University.

I am seeking English-speaking people who are currently resident in Melbourne, Australia and at least 18 years of age who currently use ecstasy and have used ecstasy at least 50 times in their lifetime who may be willing to participate in a study examining the effects of ecstasy on aspects of brain functioning. I am also seeking people who use other drugs but do not use ecstasy as well as people who have never used illicit drugs. This project involves approximately 12 hours of participation and participants will be paid $100 at completion of the study.

If this research project interests you, please email Kelly Allott at [email protected], and a full project explanation can be emailed to you.

Pity im no longer in melbourne..

i'd fit the criteria well - as well as like to see results.. +$100 booyah

Would be a very interesting study, trying to think if I know anyone in Melbourne who would fit the criteria...

I have just applied and will keep you informed as to whether I am accepted and if so any results.

DAMN... I could fit that criteria and benefit a worthy study... NOT ONLY THAT I could be paid for it... BLOWS!

Why can't JCU in Cairns do something like that!

SpecTBK=D

^ hey dont say that, I lived in Tassie for 10 years :p

Sounds interesting.. I might have to sign up!

Sent an email to sign up. VERY interested in hearing or seeing the results....

I guess if Im needed i'll fill y'all in.

:)

sonicnature said:
^ hey dont say that, I lived in Tassie for 10 years :p

Sounds interesting.. I might have to sign up!

well, i don't hate it that much, it's just not a lot of interesting stuff like this happens here. i've been here 8 years now and i'm really really hoping to move to melbourne at the end of the year, i need a big change of scenery :\