Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] .:MOS SESSIONS:. June 4th (Foundation Day Long Weekend) Old Berlin

astro^boi

Bluelighter
MoS Sessions 2006

Sunday June 4 (foundation Day Long Weekend)

Metro City/Old Berlin/Club Capitol

Artists incl...

James Zabiela

Hernan Cattaneo

Grandmaster Flash

DJ Sneak

John ‘00’ Fleming

Anne Savage

The Upbeats

Koma and Bones

Mish Mash Live

DJ Banban

Deadly Avenger

Goodwill

MINISTRY OF SOUND WEBSITE

Earlybird Tickets on sale now from Planet Video, Ticketmaster7, Live Stores, Mills Records, 78’s, The DJ Factory

More information soon

^Yeh, right before the one week of study break :( ah well just won't be goin to hard I guess

Last edited:
Ah yes close to exams which sucks...but hey it looks like a goody. Im pretty sure Ill be there!

upbeats might as well be locals hey. how many times they been here in the last year?

Not that im complaining, they rock

Hoping James Zabiela gets Main Stage (Metroz). Every visit to Perth he gets stuck in a crummy venue with a small crowd. The man needs to be on a big stage so that he can display his cdj wizardry. Pure genius behind the decks! Well worth a look if u havent already seen him before.

I'm really up for some hard tracks this time round, Anne Savage bring it on!
aff9.gif

was just going through my old hard music and thought 'id love to hear some hard stuff at ministry'...cool.

^^Dunno man, but I was hoping they would add Scooter to the list too, he's my favourite in techno music

Spoke to someone whos playing support at MOS today, apparently they are putting Hernan Cattaneo and James Zabiela in Metros, Anne Savage in Old Berlin and Grandmaster Flash and DJ Sneak in Capitol.

Don't quote me on this but I'm sure it can and will change.

And also, where is the Old Berlin? Never ventured there for an event before...

Sounds good!

Old Berlin is on the corner of Roe and Milligan Street. The place with graffiti art on the whole wall along Milligan St.

damn! venue hopping just to see the headline acts. That is pretty hard to do when you're rolling :D

It's $74 from the DJ factory. Live seems to have sold out of their allocation of tickets at this stage.

If you know someone who goes to Curtin, guild members can still get $60 tickets from the Guild Store :)

Hey Perthies, ahoy from Sydney!... Im coming home! Ill be attending this Event with my good friend Doppleganger! Hope to see a few old and familiar faces it will be good to be inside the Metro again, gosh i love that venue! :)

shit i want to go to this now! dam you nick :p
but 74 bucks i cant afford

especially since im about to get kicked out of home