• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Whitney 'addicted to crack' (Updated 8/12/06)

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
POP diva Whitney Houston is reportedly hooked on crack and spiralling hopelessly out of control, according to an exclusive online report by Victoria Newton The Sun.

Pictures obtained by Britain's biggest-selling newspaper are believed to show Houston, 42 and mother to 13-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina, looking "haggard, with dark circles under her eyes and a deranged look on her face".

Shots of the singer's bathroom also reveal signs of heavy drug use, with assorted drug paraphernalia "including a crack-smoking pipe, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and cigarette ends are strewn across the surface tops", the report said.

The bathroom photograph was allegedly taken by Whitney's sister-in-law, Tina Brown, at the home Whitney Houston shares with her singer husband Bobby Brown in Atlanta, Georgia.

Ms Brown told The Sun: "The truth needs to come out. Whitney won't stay off the drugs. It's every single day. It's so ugly. Everyone is so scared she is going to overdose."

According to Ms Brown, Houston "regularly disappears for days and weeks at a time". Other times, Houston spends days locked in her bedroom, piled high with rubbish.

Tina, 42, told The Sun: "She'll point to the floor and say, 'See that demon. I'm telling you somebody's messing with Bobby'. She always thinks it's something to do with Bobby. But it's her, hitting herself ... She breaks everything - mirrors, phones, cabinets, appliances."

Houston was one of the biggest female artists of her generation - with a string of hit singles in the 80s and 90s, including I Wanna Dance With Somebody and I Will Always Love You. She has sold more than 100 million albums worlwide. However, it is believed Houston has spent much of her multi-million dollar fortune on her habit.

Houston was rushed to hospital in 2003 with blood gushing from her nose - and emerged with a bizarre bandage on it. A source said: "Everyone wondered what happened to Whitney's nose." Eyewitnesses at a nearby Las Vegas hotel described how she had earlier looked "completely trashed".

Tina added: "I understand what she's going through. Addiction is a disease. Maybe this interview will save her life."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whitney 'addicted to crack'
March 29, 2006
Victoria Newton

Link

Damn, I read that as "Whitey 'addicted to crack'" at first.

That would have been a more fun article, I think.

That'd be funny if you were WDing and Whitney Houston came over your house to laugh at you. It would be just like Nelson on The Simpsons.

Why would her sister-in-law go to "The Sun" of all places with this information?

^ She also gave/sold the story to the National Enquirer in the US. Perhaps her motive is genuine and as stated, but it makes you wonder if she's actually rich in her own right, or the cynics amoungst us might wonder if perhaps Bobby hasn't been giving her enough money.

The Sun is the biggest circulation English language newspaper in the world, and out of the UK tabloids, can certainly afford to pay the most and it could well be a six figure sum for a scoop like this.

Last edited:
Lol everybody say it now with me: CRACK IS WACK ;)
And from the mouth of Whitney herself 8( Hahaah I cant WAIT for her to crash and burn as well :D
w3-50324.onlineBild.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

hah she lives like 15 minutes from me...

dude, she fucking lives with bobby brown!!! of COURSE she uses crack/cocaine.

If I was rich i'd be fucked up too. Imagine a zero limit drug budget. :X Trouble for meeee! Also, they have been doing this same damn article since the 80's! Give it up already! We know she's on crack!

Who the hell didint know this? We all been talkin that she on crack since like 2000 yo. This aint no new news. Everybody always known. what report is next, startling new meth epidemic hits the heartland of america? 8)

^ thats so disgusting, you think she could have some decent hygiene while abusing crack, but i dont think thats actually possible

THANKS for the link

Naw, shes not on crack, haha
no_makeup_whitney_houston.jpg

My personal favorite on those crack pix is the Newport pack in the sink ;)

TOLD YALL!!!!! newports aint to be fucked with. one day, newport, next day, its rock. LOL.

But for real doe, people joke and shit, but i give that poor bitch some rest. its bad enough to be goin thru that, then to have everyone on your dick about it cuz you a media superstar, thats some tough shit. its almost harder to get thru it when everybodys watchin you.

If no one cares, you gotta do it for yourself. When you got so many people watching you waiting for you to fall, that gotta make it alot harder to recover.

I aint like whitney houston any more than the next person, she a amazing singer and its a shame to lose a voice like that, but i dont partucularly like her or dislike her, and its funny to joke here and there, but in the end its just sad.

I would think itd be easier to quit if your in the media because you kinda of want to show them and prove that you can quit, unlike with someone who has no one lookin out for them, and feels like no one cares

You all are very quick to believe everything you read in the Enquirer... 8)

I know Whitney... well not like we're friends or anything, but I've worked with her in the past, when she and Bobby came to a recording studio I was working at, and yes, this was during the height of all the "Whitney's a crackhead" stories that were surfacing...

That being said, while I don't know whether or not she does indulge in cocaine of any form, she certainly is NOT the monster being portrayed in these ridiculous sensationalistic stories. She certainly likes to party, but so do each of you motherfuckers reading this thread! A couple people were able to take pictures of her looking pretty ate-up at times, and now people think that's the way she always looks.

Of all the rock stars and celebrities I've ever worked with, Whitney was one of the nicest, sweetest, most down-to-earth of them. She is very beautiful, and she still cuts her vocal tracks all in one take. She's a pro.

Bobby, on the other hand, is one ate-up motherfucker, and I don't see why Whitney is still with him. I was told by one of her relatives (hers, not Bobby's) that she is old-fashioned and believes in sticking things out, especially because she shares a child with him. I definitely did NOT like hanging with Bobby, because all of his conversations are about how he's been to this jail, and how he's been to that jail, and "they ain't never gonna take me back there without a fight" and so on. 8)

Meanwhile, Whitney and her daughter Bobbi would be out in the parking lot doing cartwheels and just being silly. She was lovely in so many ways, even though when she doesn't wear makeup she *does* kind of look like some of those sensationalistic photos of her. But so fucking what?! Why should she have to go around looking like a deva all the time?

I'm just saying don't necessarily believe everything you read, people. One thing I learned during the time I knew them was that there is a very serious conflict between the Houstons and the Browns. The photo mentioned in this thread was taken by a Brown. I'm not going to draw conclusions, but I will say that there could very well be some financial issues here. It was well known around the studio that Whitney was the one who was recording an album, and that Bobby was just sort of hanging out, "producing" some demos for his nephew and friends in Studio C. Whitney was in Studio A.

I think she's the breadwinner of the family.

If you don't know people, you should try not to talk shit about them. But that's just my opinion, though.

mh...Yep she doesnt look so healthy , But ive seen worse ! * Thinks of Methamphetamine pics* ...That shit really turns you into a monster.

Church said:
Of all the rock stars and celebrities I've ever worked with, Whitney was one of the nicest, sweetest, most down-to-earth of them.
Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Rock Stars"
Classic.

im sorry, but whitney is not all that.

like i said, she lives about 10 minutes from here and she definately does coke.

fucking eh' here in atlanta, blacks even refer to good cocaine as "Brown".