Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oz equivelent to Rxlist.com

Eubonics

Bluelighter
Is there a site that is good for pill ID's in Oz I know Rxlist has all the American stuff but they don't cover down here.

Basically If I were to somehow amazingly find a pill stash of a mental case or a pain patient I could pick the Benzo's from the Prozac and the Endones from the Panadol.

thanks

So.. you need help in stealing medication from sick people.

Last edited:
No. In the interest of Harm minimisation, I am asking if anyone knows how to IDENTIFY the medication. Talking about sick people would be akin to a SOURCE, and we all know that's a no no.

So make with the help or quit trying to be a funny man in DD and crawl back to social.

MIMs Australia is a good database for information on the pharmacology of drugs, and can often help with identifying different tablets. However, it requires subscription unless you belong to an institution (University etc) that has access.

http://www.mims.com.au/

The generic name is normally on the packet/bottle just chuck that into rxlist and you'll get the info you need. If its just in a blister pack with the brand name put that into google and search only Aus sites and you'll be able to find the generic name really quickly. I think there are very few fun Aussie meds rxlist doesn't cover, nitrazepam comes to mind but rxlist should be good 95% of the time.

/Edit- Just looked in the medicine tray and it seems all the blister packs have the generic name on them too, even easier. The google thing still applies if someone tells you they know someone has a certain med, most people will only ever take note of the brand name so you can then google it before going to rxlist to find out whatever you want.

Last edited: