• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Have you heard of "brown & brown"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Have you ever heard of combination called "brown & brown"? It should be cocaine + gun powder sniffed. Ever tried? :\ The gun powder part taken nasally sounds quite ... burning. Just heard from my friend from this. Wanted to ask. 8)

Survival0200 said:
Have you ever heard of combination called "brown & brown"? It should be cocaine + gun powder sniffed. Ever tried? :\ The gun powder part taken nasally sounds quite ... burning. Just heard from my friend from this. Wanted to ask. 8)

I heard that if you dissolve brown and brown in a pint of bleach and drink it you get an even better buzz. It's called green, but don't drink it while driving cos it drains your spinal fluid. 8(

Do it, if for no other reason than my own amusement.

Gunpowder contains 75% KNO3, and oxidising agent, which is going to be absolute agony when it is sitting in your nostrils, merrily oxidising away at your sinuses, and as the the rest, it consists of varying quantities of sulfur, which is insoluable in water, and fine charcoal, and needless to say, the result of snorting it won't be pretty.

Lord of War...you're watchin' too many movies man. You should try snorting a line of salt, shoot some Tequila then squirt the lemon in your eye...I think that would be more fun. But hey, to each their own.

Definitely do NOT snort gun powder.

On a side note, imagine snorting the gun powder then holding a match under your nose... haha that'd be one hell of a trick.

I don't know about any of you, but I don't even think about doing coke without first mixing it with explosives.

is your coke really brown? that sounds dicey too

if you're so down on the gun powder, what are other good explosives to rail?

lol this shit is cracking me the hell up. What are some people thinking these days. Maybe crush up some fucking rat poison too. It'll get you so buck.

hey bru, dem brown drown will fuck you up hard core huh?

I've done it for the sheer hell of it...it just really irritates your sinus's and stomach. stick to regular coke my bru

The idea behind giving it to soldiers was that the gunpowder aggravates there stomachs making them more aggressive. This with the cocaine makes them into more ruthless fighters.

I feel bad for the IV coke user who happens across this disgrace and croaks. Some People are idiots, it's been like this since day 1 id assume so please do not follow their example & consider this cool.

best bang for your buck =

1.) snort gunpowder + light match
2.) ????
3.) profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.