• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

stackers 2

youversusthesea

Bluelighter
I bought stacker 2 (the ephedra free) and i was just wondering if anyone else took these and found themselves losing weight quickly and in a good amount? I'd like to lose about 20 pounds to be my ideal weight, and I need to lose atleast 10-15 pounds by April 8. I do work out at the gym atleast twice a week so that will help. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do they curve your appetite a lot. Because I like diet pills like that, and if stacker 2 doesn't do it, then i will have to turn to something else.

thanks guys.

Last edited:
theres no ephedra in it, sam. that is what makes people lose the weight. Caffeine is not going to make you lose weight. Honestly, youre gonna lose the same amount of weight that you would by working out if you were to take those and work out also.

Ephedra is what curves your appetite. When you drink pop, can you still eat food? Caffeine wont do shit. Trust me. Stop being stupid about this, and dont snort it.

do as much cardio as you can... go to the gym everyday and run...if you can run at an aerobic level, do it. that stacker 2 probably has a diuretic in it, so you'll lose some water weight, and you may tone up a little bit from that, but don't count on it. cut down on breads and dairy. stick to chicken, fish, some red meat and fruits and veggies. if you eat breakfast, start off with some quaker oatmeal(plain) with some reduced fat peanut butter and a banana...gets you going and fills you up.

I remember in highschool, when kids wanted to cut for wrestling to make weight classes, they'd just eat grapes and drink water. I'm sure you've all seen this as we went to the same highschool.

Its a valid question :)
My friend has these Stackers 2.....he purchased some after he ran out of hydroxycut (ephedra free) ....Stackers 2 IS much stronger according to him because 1. He had no appetite whatsoever 2. When he took more than 2 a day he felt like puking the whole day (with Hydroxcut he was able to take 3 or more 3x a day) .....so thats all the info I have about it. How do you feel about it youversusthesea? Is it effective at all for you?
I'd also like to add that my friends who use these things do so in tandem with a balanced diet and regular exercise.....I dont think losing weight on it alone with be consistent, or a success if ever.

youversusthesea said:
I bought stacker 2 (the ephedra free) and i was just wondering if anyone else took these and found themselves losing weight quickly and in a good amount? I'd like to lose about 20 pounds to be my ideal weight, and I need to lose atleast 10-15 pounds by April 8. I do work out at the gym atleast twice a week so that will help. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do they curve your appetite a lot. Because I like diet pills like that, and if stacker 2 doesn't do it, then i will have to turn to something else.

thanks guys.

Use Zantrex-3: I work for a vitamin store and when we had the ephedra products available, this worked twice as good for losing weight. Also take Licorice Root with the diet product(zantrex) as this will support the adrenals and help with weight loss without fatigue. When using zantrex take 1 pill in the morning, wait 15 min eat breakfast, at lunch take 1 pill wait 15 minutes eat lunch. DO NOT take a dose for dinner time. When i used this product to lose weight, i took 1 pill in the morning and (wait 15 min) then had a protein shake, also did the same for lunch and had a normal dinner(without pill). After 1 week you may increase your dosage to 2 pills for breakfast, and 2 pills for lunch. When i used this product to lose weight(with the protein shakes:GNC Brand), i lost 25lbs in 3 weeks, it really works and i tell this to all my customers that have had awesome success, i also did not exercise during this diet and still lost the weight, so if you exercise you should lose even more weight than i did!! Good Luck.

I took the first pill last night, and i felt fine. I had no appetite and i felt great. This morning i took it, and didn't eat anything before hand, and felt like complete shit, (not having anything in my stomach most likely made me feel like shit) . I had a panic attack during school, and i am having a little chest pain, maybe my body is getting used to it.. I'll give it another shot for the next few days considering last night it felt great...we'll see where it goes.

I'm not sure about "stackers 2" but I know that "Zantrex-3" is basically just really expensive caffeine with a couple herbs that don't do anything thrown in to make the ingredient list sound "organic."

Sure, you *might* lose some weight by taking a bunch of caffeine instead of eating....but you'll gain it all back very quickly (and you'll feel like shit in the process).

These companies just repackage the same thing (ephedra, or now, caffeine) into the same bottles and put out massive marketing campaigns to sell them. That's why you hear all the commercials for them on the radio every 5 seconds. If they actually did something "magical" they would cost $100 per pill....but no..it's just caffeine. And at $30 a bottle, it's a rip-off.

You want to lose weight? Try aerobic exercise 4 times a week for 30 minutes with a slight calorie deficit in your diet. You'll be burning fat - and no caffeine is necessary.

Ive honestly never tried any of these things...worth a shot I guess if you are really having trouble losing weight but Id try the tried and true methods first. Like go to the gym more than twice a week.

I think the new stackers pills are a mixture of 200mg yohimbine and 200mg of caffeine. Is yohimbine useful as a weight loss drug?

^^^Do a bit of research as Yohimbe variants vary greatly, but from what I've surmised (of course one should bear in mind that these statements bear the disclaimer: Have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease ;)

Yohimbine is a selective competitive alpha2-adrenergic receptor antagonist and is used for treating erectile dysfunction. It is claimed to be an aphrodisiac. It is also used as a weight loss supplement as it increases norepinephrine (noradrenaline) levels.

Higher doses of oral Yohimbine create numerous side effects such as rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, and overstimulation. Yohimbine is also used clinically to produce anxiety.

Some internet shops even sell expensive formulations of Yohimbine for transdermal delivery to effect a local reduction of adipose tissue, although there is no evidence that it is effective. Sources of demand for products of this kind frequently come from the bodybuilding community.

Research shows it is a vasodilator, which means that it increases blood flow to the extremities and appendages. It does this via an indirect mechanism of increasing the release of noradrenaline.

Controlled studies suggest that it is not a particularly effective treatment for impotence, and evidence of increased sex drive (libido) is anecdotal only[1]. It has significant side effects such as postural hypotension and can cause anxiety reactions.

Yohimbine also has been shown to decrease fat synthesis in the body by increasing fatty acid mobilization (causing weight loss).

Yohimbe is an herb derived from the inner bark of the yohimbe tree which grows wild throughout Africa. Long considered an effective aphrodisiac, able to stimulate sexual desire and performance, Yohimbe has been available by prescription as a pill. Recently Yohimbe containing products have become popular as over the counter herbal preparations.

The active component of Yohimbe bark is yohimbine, an alkaloid monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor that blocks adrenergic receptors. This leads to an increase in dilation of blood vessels and a lowering of blood pressure. This enlargement of blood vessels, particularly in the sexual organs, is the generally accepted explanation of the physiological effects of the herb. Yohimbe also seems effective in elevating mood and reducing depression and anxiety, further contributing to its aphrodisiac activity.

Studies have shown that Yohimbe does indeed increase sexual arousal and performance. Researchers conducting double-blind, placebo-controlled studies reported measurable improvements in sexual libido and performance in men receiving the Yohimbe versus those on placebo. Clearly in some cases Yohimbe can improve sexual performance in those suffering from physiological and psychological impotence. Scientists have also recently found evidence that Yohimbe may aid in weight loss by suppressing the body's ability to store fat.

Yohimbe is not without side-effects, which can include sweating or nausea. Those taking MAO inhibitors such as tranquilizers, antidepressants or blood-pressure medications should not take Yohimbe or any compounds containing yohimbine. Use of Yohimbe is also contraindicated for pregnant women as well as persons with kidney disease, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes or ulcers. Persons with a history of psychoses should also avoid Yohimbe as it has been known to trigger new episodes of psychic reaction.
link

I know a couple of guy friends who've used products containing Yohimbe that are designed to support sexual health and performance (lol)....the effects vary and I dont really hear anybody I know sing praises for it. I also dont know anybody who has used these for the singular purpose of losing weight.....so if anybody here has experience please do share.

I used yohombine as part of the NYC (Norephedrine HCl, Yohimbine HCl, and caffeine) stack, and it was very effective for the purposes of hunger suppression and fat-loss. I used a cheap yohimbine bark extract, and experienced a lot of facial flushing, over-heating, and nausea (and it did improve blood-flow to the penis, but the rest of the effects made me anything but aroused. Weird and uncomfortable situation). I also used topical yohombine transdermal gels, which were, for the most part, generally ineffective.

Last edited:
A friend actually gave me a bottle of this.....I researched online and came up with the main ingredients:

Vital Ingredients of Stacker 2 Ephedra Free

Empowering thermogenesis with effective actions like enhancing metabolism rate, boosting energy, stimulating Beta-3 cell receptors which promotes fats breakdown are all added advantages of Citrus Aurantium. Citrus Aurantium has also been proved of suppressing appetite according to the clinical studies. The best advantage of Citrus Aurantium as established by studies is that some compounds found in this ingredient are scientifically similar to Ephedrine and performs as active stimulants but simultaneously they are never reported to have any negative side effects of Ephedrine. However, Citrus Aurantium is highly publicized regarding its working hypothesis and even gossips but there are no extensive clinical research reports to that effect. Hence one should beware of it and treat it as cynic sights.

Guggulsterones: Guggulsterones contain excellent thyroid inspirational qualities. Guggul is widely grown tree in India which clandestine the resin out of slit or notch made on its trunk. This resin known as Guggul has been wider conventional medicinal usage in India for over thousands of years. As per the extensive studies it has been notices that Guggulsterone stimulates thyroid productivity and enhances metabolic rate that result in weight loss. Guggulsterone is believed to assist the conversion of T4 which is the most active thyroid hormone into T3 another active thyroid hormone. Due to the reduced levels of this T3 hormones the activity of enzymes breaking down of body fats into glycerol as well as fatty acids are also lowered. Guggulsterone also helps to reduce the complete blood cholesterol including lowering of the bad kind LDL cholesterol.

Caffeine: Caffeine has the excellent fat burning effects and also it stimulates the cerebral awareness, boosts energy, raises adrenaline levels and helps in mild diuretic activities.

Green Tea Extracts: We all know that there is everything good only in Green Tea Extracts like:

1. Green Tea is the potent antioxidant – antioxidants control all the harmful free radicals in the human body
2. It also prevents the cancer promoting actions of carcinogens, ultraviolet light from the skin, stomach, small intestine, liver and lungs.

Green Tea Extracts contain Polyphenols which are excellent supporters of weight loss process by rising energy expenditures.

I actually took 1 capsule yesterday before work ( i have been insatiably hungry lately! grrr) and it really worked in curbing my appetite for a good 24 hours (well...I'd like to note that I havent taken any supplement/drug in a long time and so my resistance to these kinds of things are probably very low)

I dont care for the stacker brand....I now take hydroxycut, a multi vitamin along with protien shakes 2 times daily.
I drink about 5bottles of water a day and lots of hot tea as it makes you feel full.
As for meals, I try and stick with fresh fruits and veggies or steamed veggies and for a filler I will take a pakc of instant oatmean and only use half the pack to eat...take a bite, drink some water, take a bite drink some water...until its all gone, you feel full for a couple of hours.
*this is not a healthy way to lose weight* but this is how I have eaten for years..