• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] .:INNERCITY:. @ The Deen. Easter Sunday (16th April)

astro^boi

Bluelighter
innercity06_1.jpg

Boomtick, ( Parklife, Breakfest, Major Break ) in conjunction with inthemix.com.au and Loaded Dice present :
INNERCITY.
A whole new party for the longest weekend we get – one that’s been screaming for something big enough to resurrect us all – right in the heart of the metro-ghetto. INNERCITY rolls away the rock bringing a renaissance of everything electronic in this perfect mix of live and DJ acts. Check it:
Audio Bullys,
Felix Da Housecat,
Dave Seaman,
DJ Zinc & MC Verse,
Uberzone *live*,
Bugz in the Attic *live*,
Stacey Pullen,
DJ Heather,
The Loose Cannons,
Sparfunk,
Anthony Pappa,
Kid Kenobi & MC Shureshock,
Ralph Lawson,
Yousef,
Joris Voorn *live*
Djon
Innercity is the ultimate party event for Perth to celebrate the Easter long weekend - a chocolate egg full of the newest, loudest, finest sounds ready for you to rip off the wrapper and crack open the shell.
Ticket price $75 + bf on sale MONDAY 20th Feb avail ticketmaster7, Live Clothing, Planet, Mills, 78’s, DJ Factory, Beat Music, Atlas Clothing, Jumbo Bicton, Galaxy Como, and inthemix.com.au .
SUNDAY APRIL 16, 2006:
Easter Sunday
VENUE : THE DEEN
Aberdeen St Northbridge
Starts 2.00pm

FELIX !!!!!!
that name alone would have me goin 2 an event.
but woah .. now thats a line up one can chew on.

/me goes 2 get tickets now

Last edited:
This sounds huge, as much as I hate the Deen and from stories about dodgy Park Life I'm fairly tempted to go along.

Parklife wasn't all that bad. Something different to say the least.. But yeah the crowd was a mixture of the usual 'rave' people and 'bogan' types.

dont really rate felix as a dj, the boy couldnt mix a cake!
but might pop along to this for a swatch, joris voorn is fucking brilliant, seen him at sonar, decent techno...havnt seen stacey pullen before as well, i like the fabric cd....dj zinc for some d&b too.

parklife was def's better than wat i thought it was going 2 be though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want 2 slap u Depone .. but im a nice person .. so i wont :p ;)
His "electro-clash" style is wat i love, produced some mad electro tunes that way and thats why i love him

I thought parklife was great! Not sure who all the dodgy people were... . Will be setting aside funds for this, solid lineup! Boomtick put on good shows. I'm thinkin Breakfest :)

I really like Felix da house cat's production work. He wasnt that impressive at BDO a few years ago though.

What i did like about The Deen was that you could walk from room to room fairly easily instead of having to walk a fair bit e.g. Belmont or SCG. and not have to miss out on the acts. Seeing as there is a shitload of DJ's/acts on this lineup i wanna see and im certain there are gonna be clashes all night long.

Well i'll be damned....Looks like theres gonna be a few gigs on during Easter

MoS Hard NRG

and Dis'play on at Heat with
Pendulum
Space Dj'z
Shy Fx and Skibadee
plus more

Yikesss what a easter this will be!!!! Many easter eggs to be munchedddd !!

shy fx skibadee aaaaand pendulum?! dear lord thats my birthday week...what a party for me!

astro^boi said:
Well i'll be damned....Looks like theres gonna be a few gigs on during Easter

MoS Hard NRG

and Dis'play on at Heat with
Pendulum
Space Dj'z
Shy Fx and Skibadee
plus more

Yikesss what a easter this will be!!!! Many easter eggs to be munchedddd !!

Where is mos hard nrg held this year ?

^yeh wasnt quite sure. untill i saw ur post on TS yesterday with full details. just assumed as it was a Trafik event. mah bad

astro^boi said:
^yeh wasnt quite sure. untill i saw ur post on TS yesterday with full details. just assumed as it was a Trafik event. mah bad

hah! i should've read the time/date ! oops sorry :) .. its a trafik event, just not at heat 8( 8o 8( 8o

bump

still deciden whether or not 2 go 2 this as well as dizplay+nrg(which are a def)