• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Woman Tries To Buy Drugs At Police Station

gloggawogga

Bluelighter
Woman calls cops to try to by $3 worth of weed from them...

Posted on Sat, Feb. 11, 2006
Police say woman arrested after calling to buy marijuana
Associated Press

WEST FARGO, N.D. - Police were surprised to get a call early Saturday from a woman seeking to buy marijuana.

"A young lady called the West Fargo Police Department and asked the dispatcher if he knew where there was marijuana," Officer Ken Zeeb said.

The dispatcher told her it was illegal, but she insisted, and police then told her they had some in the evidence locker, Zeeb said. The 20-year-old Fargo woman showed up at police headquarters a short time later, and gave the dispatcher $3 to buy pot, he said.

She was arrested on charges of criminal attempt and possession of drug paraphernalia.

"She seemed to be very coherent and aware of what she was doing when I spoke to her. She did not appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or anything like that," Zeeb said.

"I've heard of some crazy things happening. A lot of times, you just think to yourself, 'I don't think this one can be topped,' and then something like this happens," the officer said.

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/news/13849373.htm

lol...

Maybee she got tired of dealing with informants and thought it best to cut straight to the source? lol

Great avatar MildKandy! Funny shit.

Maybe she can get put in the same jail cell as the crack dealer that had the ingenious idea to print up business cards.

Think of the children they could have...

lololol

RavenousBlonde said:
Maybe she can get put in the same jail cell as the crack dealer that had the ingenious idea to print up business cards.

Think of the children they could have...

lololol

LOL- true

Woman tries to buy drugs at police station Associated PressWEST FARGO, N.D. - A North Dakota State University student is facing charges after allegedly trying to buy marijuana at the police station here.
Saturday's incident was "about the craziest thing I've ever come across," Officer Ken Zeeb said. "This is something that you couldn't even make up."
The 20-year-old woman called the police station about 3:15 a.m. Saturday, asking where she could buy marijuana, authorities said. The dispatcher, after repeatedly telling the woman it was illegal to sell and possess marijuana, then told her that police had some of the drug in the station's evidence locker.
Zeeb had arrived for his 4 a.m. shift about 15 minutes early and was in the evidence locker room when the woman arrived.
"The dispatcher got on the intercom and said, 'You know what? She's here. She just handed me $3 for marijuana,'" Zeeb said.
The woman was arrested on charges of criminal attempt and possession of drug paraphernalia.
"She didn't seem like she was really under the influence of drugs or alcohol," Zeeb said. "She understood what was going on and articulated herself well."

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/news/13855972.htm