Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite MADTV skit?

they did a satire of 'extreme makeover, home edition' during which i almost wet my knickers.

alasdair

I thought dentist in box and plastic surgeon in a box were great, aswell as the skit where Stuart visits his grandparents.

lmao so many from the first season.....
Virtual Homeless
A.D.D. Girl
Republican Gladiators
Other White Meat
Affirmative Crips
Disruptive Principal
Meet The Folks......=D
Regular favorites are Reality Check (LOL!) and Stuart ! And I just recently saw the one where Jordan Peele did DMX in "Pimp my Bride"....omg hilarious. And of course, Outside looking In :Mother & the Desperate Housewives spoof....where I almost peed my pants laughing.

madtv_m5_stuart.jpg

Stuart has got to be the worst, unholy, annoying character ever made. I can not begin to comprehend how somone could possibly find something so aweful funny in the least. Mad tv should never be shown again, the copys burned, and the "actor" who plays stuart should have his heart ripped out.

goatofthenever said:
Stuart has got to be the worst, unholy, annoying character ever made. I can not begin to comprehend how somone could possibly find something so aweful funny in the least. Mad tv should never be shown again, the copys burned, and the "actor" who plays stuart should have his heart ripped out.

boohoo go get out of this thread and hie thee to the SNL thread or whatever floats your boat then':D

LOL i almost forgot this one....
MadTV.jpg

They did a mock LA news segment about a series of murders that had me in stitches. ;) Another one that gets mad props is the GWB talk show:

GWB: "He's bitter!"

Marine: "HOW BITTER IS HE...SIR?"

GWB: "He's so bitter, he's like...uh...the thing you squeeze...eh...bitterade..."

Others:

--the older "Clops" segments, as I was a big "Cops" fan when I was younger

--the "Cosby Zone" pudding skit (a real old one)

--the Halloween singing Swedish group skit

--the "coffee commercial" that turns out to be for sleeping pills

i like when they did "the 7 buddy cops", when aries spears does evander holyfield, when will sasso does robert deniro and kenny rogers, and the "lords of the bling" was hilarous

"The Sopranos" skit had me in the aisles when I first saw it. :D Of all the skits I've seen, I think it has the most lasting comedic value--not sick of it yet. ;)

Here's another great one with the much-missed Will Sasso; then again, I love Arnold impersonations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxoyw_8I7I

And a personal favorite (Clops), from the time when the show was near its creative peak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohAuWZJmxTs

Last edited:
i almost forgot about when ike barinholtz did the dane cook parody, that was by far 1 of the best ever

Anytime Will Sasso did Steven Segal. Funny as fuck! Especially the one where he's at a Budddist temple and starts breaking the necks of monks left and right.