Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Footy Tipping / AFL 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

anna!

Bluelight Crew
So, jeebus, it's only 7 weeks till the first premiership season game! I have already wet myself several times in anticipation. The preseason is just a few short weeks away.

Who's up for footy tipping again this year? I'll just remind you all that I was in fact the winner last year. Me. The winner.

So, make yourselves known - you, your team, and whether you'll be tipping this season.

YAY!

Fuck yes. :)

I'll be in this year.
Prepare for a plethora of 7's and 8's biatches. ;)

I'm a Port Adelaide supporter, mainly because Tasmania doesn't have a team and I hate the way Victorian teams think they're superior, when they clearly are not. :p

Count me in.

Oh and me, for newcomers..

I will definitely be tipping, and I am a completely one-eyed Geelong supporter. When I started following football there was no South Australian team in the competition, so as a South Adelaide Panthers (dark blue and white) supporter Geelong were the next best thing.

I love them.

After last year, I kind of hated them a bit. But I'm ready to put that behind me.

YAY! Footeeeeeee! Finally, after the tedium of cricket season, sports gets interesting again.

Count me in again. Go Roos! :D

tedium of cricket.... what.. you... I just can't believe I read that... I mean.... cricket, it's like the summer version of afl... sheesh....

Anyway, I'm a staunch Eagles man, always have been, always will be....

And get fucked all you lot, we're taking the flag home this year, mark my words...

IT'S OURS

MARK THEM!!!!

^^^ Just like Leo Barry marked the ball in the last few mins to win the flag? ;)

OK, I'll mark them.

hhmmph, whatever, beginners luck...

anyway my prediction for the AFL ladder this year (for what its worth)

West Coast
Adelaide
Saints
Swans
Geelong
Roos
Bulldogs
Essendon
-----------------------------
Brisbane
Melbourne
Fremantle
Hawthorn
Port
Richmond
Carlton
Magpies

swifty said:
tedium of cricket.... what.. you... I just can't believe I read that... I mean.... cricket, it's like the summer version of afl... sheesh....

Pfft, I could paint my nails, wash my hair, apply for a home loan and play a complete game of Trivial Pursuit while waiting for something to actually happen on a cricket field ;)

Oh I'm so in for this again =D

Got myself a couple of Dockers memberships again, this is their season to shine for sure :)

SLM - Don't be dissin' cricket bitch! Prepare for an arse kicking this year.

What's our deal this season?

Considering that I do online tipping anyway, I should get myself organised and jump on this bandwagon again!

Carn the mighty Swannies!!

Two in a row anyone?

CB :)

Go Cats.
I am terrible at footy tipping but I love footy!

So far so good for Geelong this year, the pre-season comp is pretty poor quality footy but we're winning so its all good!:D

there is a proper footy (rugby league) tipping comp too..

look for the appropriate thread.. :)

I'm in! Though barracking for Carlton can't say i'm looking terribly forward to this season. If we manage to lose no more than 2 games by more than 10 goals i think that'll be result. :\

oh... ok then.... i guess we could bet something else.

Sex orgy would be nice tho.

Yep, lets do it!

Are we going to set up one of those online footy tipping accounts?

when is it happening, anyway.. heres top 5 in this order

Swans
St Kilda
Port Adelaide
West Coast
Geelong

Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.