Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

kytnism

Bluelight Crew
onetwothreefour... BAD...

please add to the list of missing bluelighters/mods you love at your own personal discretion as the aura within aus social has currently hit a shitty low...

...peeshe...

...kytnism...:|

Hrmmm, i wonder what ever happened to that Zandesh guy, he use to be very vocal for a couple months last year, then he disapeared off the face of the earth.

maybe he's dead with any luck. (Zandesh, that is. I <3 brad0rz)

I miss heaps of people. Heaps and heaps. This is going to seem like such a name-drop thing but...

vurtomatic, haste, moocho, punch e, supadiscobreaka, Young Alien Type, E-girl, -Resque-, Taliana, melancholic, lush puppy, shoelace, Tarsarlan, Gillywin, Dandy, diegoblunt, Mr Horse, tnargus, jakoz, ... geez I can't even remember any more.

They were all top people with interesting things to say.

muzby has been lacking a bit lately.

i miss tarsy. he was teh coolest.

and horsey! omg so hot

Muzby - Woking
Deecee - Working - Doesn't have a PC at work he can use anymore
Zandesh - Went away on holidays last year... Still around but just a little...

I occasionally think of Zandesh. While it pleases me that that fuckhead disappeared, it also disturbs me that I was thinking of him in the 1st place :(

I miss Geez-A :( What ever happened to that girl?

Tars is around the traps, just not on Bluelight.

Infact one of the only reasons I'm still around is because of the Admin work I put into PR/BL these days. And of course, because of all your beautiful faces... ;)

bunny needs to get his skanky arse back on here, IMO. He has the spare time :)

nickyj said:
I occasionally think of Zandesh. While it pleases me that that fuckhead disappeared, it also disturbs me that I was thinking of him in the 1st place :(

I miss Geez-A :( What ever happened to that girl?

she sailed off into the sunset with kandyraverchick, so Im afraid youre stuck with zephyr and doppelganger

<3

zephyr said:
she sailed off into the sunset with kandyraverchick, so Im afraid youre stuck with zephyr and doppelganger
<3

So if my brain is functioning correctly, you're Geez-A? (makes sense with the whole Perth thing).

Did you undergo a personality change with the username change?

^ Not necessarily Lost Punk, just grew a thick skin. I now resemble an iguana. I save my plur and love for people who deserve it, not just anyone anymore.

<3

Geez-A's heart died a long, long time ago.

^ Yeah I like the new Zephyr too. I don't think her personality changed at all. But she did have a nice red racing stripe added so now she goes faster :D

<3 teh Liz :D

(Now where did I leave that Zephyr appreciation thread ;))

^ lol- thats because you know me really well (you too Migs). Lost Punk and I used to get along so well a long time ago but now we only really bump into each other in the aussie bashing threads in the lounge, usually on opposing sides. I miss how things were back then ....:(

oh PLURPLURPLURPLUR why the hell am I in such a plurrrific mood right now? oh nostalgia :(