• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Earthcore In The Park - Labour day REVIEWS- Monday 13th March!!

st.luke

Bluelighter
the 2nd annual

EARTHCORE IN THE PARK

MONDAY 13 MARCH
LABOUR DAY HOLIDAY

SIDNEY MYER MUSIC BOWL

Earthcore In The Park's annual extravaganza spreads its wings across five stages this year, taking in drum & bass, trance, techno, electro, hip-hop, breaks, psy and more. On the main-floor arena, trance favourites Infected Mushroom (Israel/BNE Records) are bursting at the seams with material from their forthcoming album, a combination of genre-defying live trance meets rock beats. They've just been voted #26 in the world-respected DJ Magazine poll. Continuing in journey, legendary psychedelic guru Raja Ram (Tip World), gives us a taste of just two of his many experimental projects, 1200 Mics, as well as his other-worldly, global flavoured Shpongle alter-ego with Simon Posford.
With more than a decade of contributions to the underground scene, Tip co-hort DJ Lucas is back in Oz after his awesome appearance at the Earthcore Carnival in 2004, this time rocking with a 10 Kilo breaks set.
The dnb massive are in for yet another awesome surprise, with UK's legendary DJ SS (Formation Records/UK) and his vocalist Warren G joining Hungarian production wizard Chris Su (Hospital/Subtitles) and Norway's Future Prophecies on the rinse out stage. On a similar tip, Australia's leading hip-hop production house Elefant Traks present the hip-hop and downbeat stage with The Herd, Hermitude, TZU and more.

Tech/electro/ambient heads get satisfaction courtesy of Electribe Green Zone, while the Smile Police and G.O.D present Ilogik (UK) in the rave and hard dance area. Ending the summer season on a high, Earthcore In The Park brings you five stages of musical fun, art installations, market stalls, workshops, performances and other mischief to keep you rocking throughout the day and into the night. Enjoy !!!!!!

THE PYRAMID OF CHEOPS - MAINFLOOR

INFECTED MUSHROOM (LIVE) - BNE/ISRAEL
Dj LUCAS - U.K - BREAKS SET - 10 KILO RECORDS RAJA RAM - U.K/TIP WORLD/BANGING SET SHPONGLE DJ SET D-KO (LIVE) - QLD RYTHYM & SPICE - BOLLYWOOD DREAMS SET DISKO PUSSY DR JANE - DIRTY DONKEY/SYD

ELECTRIBE GREEN STAGE

Brought to you by the crew behind the Bohemia ‘big-red-double-decker-bus’ tours of the Earthcore Carnival, Freedom Sustainable Living & Rainbow Serpent Festival, Bohemia and Electribe's mission is to deliver the best new electronic music styles through zero emissions and sustainable power systems with a London double decker bus as the backdrop. The bus runs on bio-diesel which is essentially old cooking oil that has been processed, whilst the sound system and lighting is run from battery banks that are kept charged via solar panels and wind generators. Whenever possible we ensure that all our appearances are zero emission events.

The stage will incorporate some of Electribes resident DJs along with special guests who will play a wide variety of music from dub/ambient through electro breaks to progressive house and everything in between.

the bill..............

Chunky
Jayson Holden
Mr. Peculiar (live)
Krusty/Kundalini
Andycan
Tony Loucas
Miss Maxo

HILLTOP BAND STAGE

Dats right people . . . . we have one hell of a kick ass line up for the hilltop stage this year featuring some your favourite live beats crews from around the country. Last earthcore in the park, Salmonella dub, the bird and deep child rocked the beats out, this year we have taken it up a notch. . .shake your ass and your mind will follow !!!!!

Featuring:

THE HERD ( Elefant Traks - live)
HERMITUDE ( Elefant Traks - live)
TZU (live)
Dafrix (live)
Papa stylee
Luke mcd

G.O.D & NRG STAGE

It’s been over a year since these two heavy weights have joined forces, but now it’s time to take you back to what it’s all about as we bring you one of the UK’s Top Hard Dance DJ’s ‘Ilogik’ along side a selection of Melbourne’s finest playing a variety of Trance, Hard Trance and Hard Style, to create an atmosphere & vibe that only these two crews know how. So come spend some quality time on the dance floor with friends.

Ilogik (UK)
Scott Alert
Jewelz
Ben Kakoschke
St. Luke
Stevie B
Raving alco vs Gazmatron
JFX
Karpe-DM

DRUM N BASS STAGE

Broken Beat Assault presents the Drum N Bass arena with 3 Premier Drum N Bass international acts selected from all over the globe ready to deliver an onslaught of beats and basslines!

FUTURE PROPHECIES (LIVE) - NORWAY
DJ SS & WARREN G - FORMATION RECORDS - U.K CHRIS SU - HUNGARY

with local support

Lex
Finna
Safire
Keir
Kallous
Blanco
Tobias J V Teilhard
Dabeata (live percussion)

LIMITED EL CHEAPO TIX - $65 + bf ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE VIA www.earthcore .com.au (cheque/direct debit/credit card)

NORMAL ADVANCE TIX

$85 + BF & SERVICE CHARGES - TICKETMASTER7.COM - Phone Charge 136 100 - Ministry of Style - Fitzroy - Alley Tunes - Hawthorn - Inacoma - Ringwood

MONSTER MARKET PRECINCT - MATIAN DEATH RAYS - MIND BOGGLING INSTALLATIONS - VIRGIN SACRIFICES - SUN - FUN - YOUR CLOSEST MATES AND YOU

GATES OPEN 12 NOON - LICENSED 18 + EVENT - STANDARD VENUE CONDITIONS APPLY - NO BYO - NO PETS - NO WORRIES

FREE EVENT BOOKLET WITH SITE MAP & SET TIMES UPON ARRIVAL

OFFICIAL AFTERPARTY
FROM 10 PM TILL SUNRISE

FEATURING VERY VERY SPECIAL GUEST ACROSS 3 ROOMS

$15 WITH EARTHCORE IN THE PARK WRISTBAND - $25 WITHOUT ENTIRE SEVEN NIGHTCLUB - 52 ALBERT ROAD SOUTH MELBOURNE

EARTHCORE IN THE PARK @ The Sidney Myer Music Bowl - located between Linlithqow Grv and the Botanical Gardens.

THE STUFF VS THE FLUFF !!!!!!!!!!!

WWW.EARTHCORE.COM.AU FOR THE LATEST UPDATES

march 12th: pharmacy - dj proteus, derb, walt, amber savage
march 13th: earthcore ITP - infected mushroom, illogik

haha nice lineup for my 21st w/e =D

anyone else doing the double? :D

Hey guys, i have Early Bird Tix for $65 each, be quick there is only 100 & they are only available at this price until 10th feb or until sold out. after that they will be $85

PM me if ur interested :)

I'd just about go to anything at the bowl.... there alway nut's during the day8( . oh and the line up looks pretty crazy too=D

Hmmmm.... considering it!! I ADORE disko pussy, luv to see her again

*ponders*

Infected mushroom and Raja Ram!!!
There is NO WAY i would miss this.

st.luke said:
Hey guys, i have Early Bird Tix for $65 each, be quick there is only 100 & they are only available at this price until 10th feb or until sold out. after that they will be $85

PM me if ur interested :)

tickets are selling fast ppls, & just a reminder that $65 tix are only available till next friday 10th feb so get in quick! =D

WOOHOO what an amazing lineup!!

Illogik has been wikkid the last couple of times he's been out, and infected mushroom is one not to be missed! :D

So what's the deal with Skazi? Is he definately not going to be playing?

Oh how I wish I could go to this :(

Wish they were doing the full show in Sydney!

hey ive been checking out what ever i can find on Ilogik because i like hard dance but dont know all that much about it but you should see his website you can hear samples of all his tracks and read interveiws and stuff. Check it out guys...

http://www.djilogik.com

I'm definately there :D.

One of my international friends just sent me a msg saying she was going to be back in Aus for this event.

*insert gay voice* dont you know you're not spose to wear white after labour day?? (dukes of hazzard)

im up for this. my housemate will probly tag along to :)