• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: Nightwatch....?

belfort

Bluelighter
anyone seen this movie with ewan mccgregor?dude works in a morgue where a serial killer is on the loose....other stuff happens.lol..its not well known but it has few good scares in it...wel,l it as one of the scariest moments in movies in it(when the red buzzer goes off)shiver...

anyone know what im talking about??

I haven't seen the version you're talking about but you do realise that it's an american re-make of a Danish film, right?
I have seen the original, Danish film and it was pretty good. Quite a thriller with a few serious scares.

-Psyko

I thought Nightwatch was some Russian movie thats being released in the US soon

im aware of that psyko, but ive only seen the american remake.....ive put myself in mccregor shoes during the 'buzz' scene and that would scare the shit out of me...

that one is in 2 words i think. night watch

It was on T.V a while back but i didn't watch all of it.
If it is the same film then there is a bit where he goes round a corner and there is a dead body but when he comes back with a guard the body has gone? And doesn't one of the workers there abuse drugs?

better to mess with denmark than another country : a friend of someone i know was in jail there and he had his own cell with tv and playstation!

vegan > Yup, that is common practice in Denmark. We don't tend to treat criminals like animals. Also our drug laws are not as strict as they are in many other countries. They used to be even more lenient but then we got a new administration in 01 and they changed it...

Sorry for being way off-topic here...

-Psyko

I'm glad I found this thread - been dying forever to remember the name of the flick, as all I can recall was the trailer :! I'll see if I can get a copy and watch it soon.

^^THIS!!! THIS is what I found when I tried to dig up the Ewan film, because I thought I had the name right, but I got the damn Russian film instead. That said, the Russian flick wasn't bad either.