Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

*Sydney* - Suicide Girls Burlesque Show - Friday April 7 - Metro

smart-e

Bluelighter
Woo Hoo !!!

The Beautiful Suicide Girls are coming to do a show in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Details are as follows :-

FRIDAY APRIL 7
THE METRO, SYDNEY
Tickets $42 inc GST + booking fee
Tickets available from Metro Box Office, www.metrotheatre.com.au and phone charge 02 9287 2000, Fish Records Newtown 02.9557.3074, Red Eye Records 02.9299.4233, and Dangerfield Newtown 02.9550.3076.

Should be a great night. Come support the pierced and proud girls.

More info http://www.alohamusic.com.au/suicidegirls/

*slaps smart-e* Bad girl!

You know thems rules. This is far too far off to be posting about yet. :D

*pokes sonic* Wakeup!

DJC*

friends who have seen this said don't bother going, big waste of money.

quote: " the chicks might know how to pose, but they cant pull off dancing/stripping to music on stage. It really sucks"

ok here is a helpful hint
retract your coment sux2
cause there are members on here who are part of suicidegirls
who know some of the girls quite well
and know just how well they really can do burlesque

this is nto a strip show it is burlesque which is a whole other ball game to a strip show

one of the girls coing out for the aussie tour is also a old frined of mine fomr the klub kookie days of old in sydney
so may be a good reason to go out and suport a local girl who is very talented

cant wait for the melbourne show

As usual I agree with you Magpi (Such a smart and sexy guy)

Bourlesque and Stripping are two completely different things.

If I were you Sux2 I wouldn't judge things on what other people say. Get an oppinion of your own.

Too early according to guidelines

*clicks close thread button*

damn it must be broken :p

actualy leecie dosnt the guide for big events such as tours that are listed on BL state that they can be posted up to 3 months before
plus this event will sell out soon so is best to post it on BL now

i think this one just scrapse in

lsit of the girls should be posted soon
stay tuned for more soon

^^ Nope :)

4. When to post a thread.
Please keep in mind how far off an event is. Anything around 6 weeks is good. If its a LARGE event or festival you can extend that to approx 8-10 weeks. Try to avoid putting up threads that are MONTHS and MONTHS away. Mods will shut down any threads that are considered too far away and re-open or start another when it gets closer to the event.

*~*~*

Sounds sort of interesting, but I can't see myself shelling out that much for it, with my savings looking the way they are.

I'd love to go to one of these :D Not sure if I'm keen to travel that far for it tho :\

nikyj there is a brizy show as well

i'll post up full details in a bit

No doubt there will be no WA one. Living in the remotest city in the universe is great.

sgposter.jpg

there is a perth gig
but im not sure if the d's are up yet for that show
from what i know its all capitals sept for darwin and hobart

magpi said:
there is a perth gig
but im not sure if the d's are up yet for that show
from what i know its all capitals sept for darwin and hobart

Details as soon as you know them Magpi :)

katmeow said:
^^ Nope :)

4. When to post a thread.
Please keep in mind how far off an event is. Anything around 6 weeks is good. If its a LARGE event or festival you can extend that to approx 8-10 weeks. Try to avoid putting up threads that are MONTHS and MONTHS away. Mods will shut down any threads that are considered too far away and re-open or start another when it gets closer to the event.

*~*~*

Sounds sort of interesting, but I can't see myself shelling out that much for it, with my savings looking the way they are.

This is really only 10 and a bit weeks away so not really violating guidelines well it is but not by much :)

and the cost factor well I think its pretty cheap I mean its pretty rare to ever see an international act for under $50 these days.

Anywa got my ticket and am eagerly awating

P.S if anyone knows where I can get a copy of the DVD please let me know

this sounds kinda cool... pity i don't have money and will not be in sydney though. minor detail 8)

Last edited: