• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

how to combat meth toxicity?

uacvax

Bluelighter
I thought it was e but it wasn't. What can I take? Alpha lipoic acid?

You're saying you took a pill and it was meth (you think) and now you're worrying about the toxicity from one dose?

Just eat some food, get some sleep. You'll be ok.

remember that paranoia can be a major side effect of meth intake.

try to remind yourself that any bad thoughts you are having are very very very likely to be imagined.

I'm not hungry. I can't sleep. I was up all night and morning and I've never had meth before. I actually am worried about toxicity from 1 dose. I have add and I used to be prescribed adderall. But I don't want to harm my dopamine receptors ( I think that's what's harmed by meth) even one bit. Meth is like adderall squared.

^^ Don't worry about toxicity from one dose. You need to chill. Find ANY sort of food or drink (juices are best for this). Then go beat off or do SOMETHING, take apart an appliance... just do what tweekers do :)

A couple beers would probably help alot also.

How long does this shit last anyway? I can't find information about oral ingestion

Just relax. Eat a good big meal, watch a movie or something. It WILL go away eventually.

an oral dose of meth, especially the little that's in 1 pill (well, relative to chronic high-dose meth users or the continous high-dose schedules used on monkeys in labs) will not be neurotoxic.

THAT would've been a tiny ,

tiny amount of meth , I wish I had done so little damage to my NIARB !!

no , wait that looks wrong , lemme try again : BRAIN .

ok.

How to combat meth toxicity? Don't do it, in the first place!:) If you've already done it, don't do it, again. Get help, and if you want to detox, try bitter herbs.