• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is lemon juice completely necessary when preparing poppy seed tea/wash?

crow011

Bluelighter
ive read many reports on preparing poppy seed tea/wash, and most of them mention mixing with lemon juice . . . i dont see the point, as i have just been mixing seeds with water, letting them sit for an hour, and then drinking the browninsh water . . .

im guessing it could be stronger than it is though, so i guess what im asking is a decent recipe . . . and also whether or not lemon juice is completely necessary . . .

im guessing some links are going to be thrown at me, so go right ahead . . . except for Erowid ones; ive been through that completely . . .

while im at it, what are the interactions/effects, if any, of using poppy seed tea/wash while on SSRI's (specifically Lexapro)? . . .

thank you all for your input . . .

the opiates in poppy seed are linked with unusual molecules (organic) and benefit from an acidic environment in the extraction. During my long addiction I found using an acidic solvent during the extraction caused a significant increase in potency.

Please be cautious using these preparations, serious dependance can creep up on you without any warning... addictions greater than those found in many habitual heroin users due to the extremely low price per dose.