Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Thanks to BigTrancer.

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Some of you may have noticed BigTrancer is now no longer a member of bluelight staff. No one could possible replace BT but unfortunately real life calls on us all at some point.

BT has done so much for Bluelight, but most importantly our little Drug Discussion corner. I can't imagine what things would be like without BT's influence but AusDD certainly wouldn't exist in the fantastic form it has today.

BT's been my guiding light for many years now and I know many many others have benefited from the endless knowledge that he seems to have. He has the endless patience required to deal with the newbies but could also be the hardass we needed to keep the place in line.

Words cannot express how much we appreciate the big guy and what he's done for Bluelight.

You leave AusDD as your legacy BT I hope we can keep things running how you like them for when you choose to return. You can't leave bluelight, only take a holiday :)

Bluelight will miss you big guy :(

wtf? Bluelight isn't, Bluelight without Big Trancer. Is he gonna come back? What the hell is going on here?

and thus a chapter ends... it has been a great journey mate, good luck overseas and stay in touch.

I'd be hard pressed trying to think of a more fair moderator and has made such a lasting impact in harm reduction.

I'm certain you've helped and saved many, many people through what you've done here and even though you may not be around much in the future, your words will still help others through the wonders of the search engine.

You deserve a plaque stamped on Bluelight recognising your efforts.

*raises glass*

I say good riddance to bad rubbish. I was sick and tired of getting PM's from him, telling me to things nice.

All the best with future endeavours BT :)

Thanks for everything you've put into Bluelight!

Jizzo said:
I say good riddance to bad rubbish. I was sick and tired of getting PM's from him, telling me to things nice.
n00b. perhaps you could be a tool on #teens instead?

BT, your work here has really caputured the essence of what bluelight is about. I don't know that I can think of a more consistently helpful, friendly & fair mod - all done with a sense of humour. I'm sorry to see you go.

All the best!

And thank you :)

-kat

All the best mate!@!, It was great reading your feedback/comments, and learnt alot too.. If you are ever in NZ/Wellington, petone, give me a buzz :)

Awww... Fuck. Thats not good!

And just when I was going to ask him out. ;)

Good luck mate. Dont be a stranger.

All the best BT.......... havent been in here for yonks but when i learnt of your departure I had to pay my respects.

Much respect mate.

Goodbye and good luck, BT... may all your golden nangs be tangible proof of your esteem and following here on bluelight.

Don't forget to keep them shiny ;) And don't forget us :)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Yup, it's just like the Hotel California. You can check out, but......

Welcome to the Hotel Bluelight
You can log out any time you like
But you can never leave
~

;)

I don't think many people on this forum can say they haven't been helped by one of BigTrancer's posts. Thanks and good luck :)

Well, the time has come fucker..... :)

Funny enough, if this was the news few years back when I joined Bluelight, I would have probably be so fuck'in glad that it's about fuck'in time that motherfucker of a moderator departed, because when I first joined Bluelight, I used to get fe PM's from the fucker himself reminding me of the rules that I broke belonged to the fuck'in Bluelight guidelines.

While I thought, what the fuck is that fucker of cunt is thinking aye?

But over time, I started to respect the fucker himself, and understood where the cunt's coming from ;)

He probably gave me a lot of good advice that probably saved me a trip to the hospital while we had chats over the MIRC with fellow cunt of crew called Bluelighters :)

Well, well......

What else can I say???

There's always a time to end for everyone life's chapters of pathways because a vision without means of travelling the pathway is only a fantasy......

Anyhoo...

Best of luck, many thanks for your time in the past. :)

Urbie :D

Cheers for the many years of insight mate.

Your through and informative guides and posts have given me more than just a great, safe time out, it's knowing that someone out there, knows.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :) I'm sure that I will never be too far away, the internet is a big place!

I am really proud of what has been achieved by Bluelight in general, and particularly the Australian forums with which I have had the most contact over the past 6 years. Bluelight has been such a big part of my life that it's very difficult to say goodbye. I read the thread in Aus Social about signs that tell you're addicted to Bluelight, and I think that being a moderator for over 5 years and holding every title from Ultra Bluelighter through to Senior Administrator definitely qualifies me as a long term addict. But I must now step down from my official positions at Bluelight, not strictly to cure my addiction but also to focus more on other areas of my life.

I'm sure that I will be back to visit but I will definitely be without net access for at least the next few weeks.

Best wishes, be safe and look out for each other.

BigTrancer :)

Thankyou BT for all that you've contributed to ADD and Bluelight in general. I hope you achieve all that your desire from your upcoming life changes.
16.gif

Best wishes from spesh and myself.

phase_dancer