Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Xmas 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Heres the only report from december from the last Perth Pills thread , thanks to crazyhorse:

pink_butterfly2.jpg

Height: 4mm

Width: 8mm

Colour: Light Pinkish

Press: Appears to be pretty firm and solid. Doesn't crumble very easily, but I haven't broken one up to check fully.

Edges: Round edges on both sides, no score

Contents: Untested and unknown contents.

Some recent reports from Pillreports.com

Thanks to hemptress05:

1645.jpg

Name: White Maple Leaf Logo: Maple Leaf
Colour: White/light yellowish spots
Shape: rounded/dome
Height: 3 mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: firm but crumbles easy
Edges: rounded

Thanks to peakin

1595.jpg

Name: Pink Butterfly
Logo: Butterfly
Colour: Light Pink,Multi colour specs
Shape: Round
Height: 4 mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: smooth,good press
Edges: angled bevel edge

Come on guys, I know everyone can do much better than this and there must be more out there. More information and much more reagent testing would be a nice christmas present, be safe over the holiday season :)

Last edited:
I had beige maples last night, found them to be pretty weak, I needed 2 to really feel anthing, and even then it was still pretty how ya goin...

same pills as posted by hemptress05. I would guess they are a fairly weak MDMA pill, possibly with some speed.

Has anyone tried the White Swans?

White with faded beige/grey specks visible.

Nicely pressed swan indented on one side, blank with NO score on other side, and bevelled edges.

8mm diameter, 3mm thick.

Strong aniseed/chem smell

Tested straight to purple, then very dark purple in 10 seconds.

I can't find anything on PR or BL about these. What's up with
the lack of info these days?

Since none of those reports have tests of the Pink Butterflies... Ill just add to this.

Thanks to Sheek

1739.jpg

Name: Pink Butterfly
State/Province: Perth, WA
Logo: Butterfly
Colour: Pink and multicoloured specs
Shape: Round, flat
Height: 4 mm
Width: 9 mm
Texture: Very well pressed, smooth
Edges: Angled, bevelled edge
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: I tested these with the E2 tester for MDMA/MDA/Meth/PMA/Ketamine, and it turned black in under two seconds! I thought I might have done something wrong, so I retested again, and it was the same results. These pills look darker than the ones in the other pink butterflys report that I read. They are definately not orange!
Rating: MDxx Medium
Warning: no
Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Consumed: yes
User Report: Railed 1/2 a pill and i felt a bit energetic. Not very much euphoria, danced around the stereo a bit got worked up :) Will edit back after NYE :)

swifty said:
I had beige maples last night, found them to be pretty weak, I needed 2 to really feel anthing, and even then it was still pretty how ya goin...

same pills as posted by hemptress05. I would guess they are a fairly weak MDMA pill, possibly with some speed.

I would definatly have to agree with that !

Very weak & definatly speedy !

Would like to report on the these beige/yellow pounds. Experience report should be added within a few days.
IMGP047688.jpg

Name: Beige Pound (could also be described as yellow or white)

Logo: British Pound

Colour: White/Beige with light yellow flecks

Edge: Bevel on the logo side, rounded on other.

Score: Not present

Test Results:

Mandelin: Dark Purple to black within 10 seconds.
Marquis: Dark Purple to black over 30 seconds.

Experience Report: Pretty nice pills, not particularly strong but nice n clean. Pretty energetic, but I wouldn't say speedy as me and my friends slept well afterwards and no real comedown today. Felt more energetic that loved up (although this feeling was also present) and some OEV on the way day, so they may have some MDA in them but this is only conjecture. 7/10

Last edited:
Green Mitsubishis Dec 05

Name: Green Mitsubishi.

Logo: Mitsubishi, the ones with the SMALL SCORE across the back.

Colour: Green (not too dark, not too light, kinda average).

Edge: Bevel on the logo side, slightly rounded on other.

Score: Small, looks like has been done with a razor.

Test Results:

Mandelin: Dark Purple to black within a few seconds.
Marquis: Dark Purple to black within a few seconds.

Experience Report: 7/10. Pretty nice, not so clean, but still good.

More experience report coming tomorrow :) :)

dialated665 said:
I would definatly have to agree with that !

Very weak & definatly speedy !

The reports I've 'heard' completely disagree with this. From what I heard they were pretty clean and strong. But that was a few weeks ago so it may well be a completely different batch.

Pill Information request - White Lexus

Hey team,

A friend of mine is going to maybe have one of these tonight and try as I might I cannot find *any* information on them.

White Lexus

Well pressed pill, standard size and white colouring. Simple really.. anyone know anything?

Thanks heaps - happy and safe New Years all!

White IB's

Description: Round, white, beveled both sides (from memory), scored deeply on one side and a lowercase "ib"(well the b was definatly lowercase) printed quite deeply on the other side. These pills were rather thin and "laminated" unlike your average pill which is generally speaking crumbly or powedry. Furthermore, they had an above average diameter, something on the scale of a panadol.

Sorry for the patchy description there, but they should be recognisable from that.

Report: Note that I didnt sample one of these myself, although some friends of mine had one each. All have had pills in the past, but are infrequent users, few times a year or somthing. One complained that it didnt work at all, and rest said quite a weak high that wore off very quickly.

General comment: By the look of them I wouldnt be all that surprised if they were a pharm of somekind, although i just spent the last hour just now trying to find somthing matching that description on the net and found nothing. Maybe someone more knowlegable than I can shed some light here? Three of the guys did say they had some effect, so perhaps they are just shitty pills.

Last edited:
White Swans:

Clean, reasonably strong, although didn't get a very loved-up,wobbly experience from these. Good for events and situations which would
warrant some composure, not good for melting into the couch!

Comedown non-existant, although plenty of water was drunk in the last hour or two and no weed was smoked until bed time!

6.5 / 10.

rolling_hard said:
The reports I've 'heard' completely disagree with this. From what I heard they were pretty clean and strong. But that was a few weeks ago so it may well be a completely different batch.

Yep, I agree. The pills (white maples) were exactly as described above, slightly more round than your average pill.

I had a couple the night before an event in early December (couldn't help myself :\) and had an absolute blast for ~5hrs at least, doing nothing but listening to a few sets at a mates place. Don't even remember going to bed, but after waking up ~8hrs later and having a liquid breakfast I felt fantastic.

Highly recommended, my tolerance is about average if not a big higher.

Obviously since there are some conflicting reports there may be a couple of batches, but I would definitely hold onto some if I could get my hands on them again.

rolling_hard said:
Name: Green Mitsubishi.

Logo: Mitsubishi, the ones with the SMALL SCORE across the back.

Colour: Green (not too dark, not too light, kinda average).

Edge: Bevel on the logo side, slightly rounded on other.

Score: Small, looks like has been done with a razor.

Test Results:

Mandelin: Dark Purple to black within a few seconds.
Marquis: Dark Purple to black within a few seconds.

Experience Report: 7/10. Pretty nice, not so clean, but still good.

More experience report coming tomorrow :) :)

Yer had the exact ones over the weekend, Its looks like the same batch has come back around, defiantly not complaining,

I tested and came dark purple to black in less than 3 seconds, i found them to very clean.

A friend at the cup OD on a Red Mitzi, hes alright now.....just shows you that those buggers were very strong, something not for a hot day, Becarful if you see them. (which im still surprised they are floating around)

I had some plain white pills with an enteric coating on them over NYD festivities, they were about 8 x 3 but they weren't typical pill shaped, more like a panadol pablet fat in the middle and tapering out to the edges (UFO shaped I guess) anyway, they were a very pro job, no smell and just a sweet taste that I'm guessing was the coating.

The effects took about 20 minutes to come on about 1.30 min before I was really rolling, but fuck me, they were some strong little fuckers, I guess I was pretty well munted for about 4 hours, the good thing was that I was a spasticade, but really in control and loved up then I had a really nice clean plateau and went off to sleep nicely after a few cones.

Get into em if you can guys...

Moderators edit this if you think it's a bit vague but I think it's important people know.

PILL WARNING - BEIGE COKE BOTTLES

A friend of mine found a pill on the ground at an event on the weekend he described as a beige coke bottle, the logo being an imprinted soft drink sort of bottle, the only detail being the outline of the bottle as seen from the side. I didn't see it myself, but I told him a couple of friends of mine who had them 3 months ago found them quite good. He ended up giving it to a friend, who took it and tripped out really bad, thought it was perhaps ketamine but this is only conjecture.

So the moral of this story is, always test your pills, and especially these ones.

Last edited:
tribesman said:
So the moral of this story is, always test your pills, and especially these ones.
I think the moral of the story is "don't eat things you find on the ground", but uh, whatever :)

i found grey coke bottles pretty weak, i think they are the same as grey bombs as 3 times ive got a mix of both (eg. 2 bombs, 3 coke bottes), all from diff dealers,

blue swans are the best pills ive had recently, i think there are quite a few around, id rate them 8.5/9 out of 10

Has anyone come across white fish? White in colour with beige speckles, the logo is an outline of a fish (its a different shaped fish than what you would normally see on a blue fish or something). Dimensions are 8x3mm although one of the pills seems to be 8x2mm (it's identical in every other way though). The pills have an aniseedy/chemical smell, are domed on both sides and there is no score.

Last edited:
White (speckly) Stars:

8mm x ~3mm, no score, domed, slight bevel.

white_star.jpg

As can be seen theyre a weird colour depending on the light. Not quite white, not quite beige, plenty of specks throughout.

Marquis test - blue to purple to black in around 5 seconds.

A couple of mates had one each while visiting some clubs, didn't rate them that much, a bit weak apparently. Another girl they were with who had one really enjoyed it though.

I'm trialling a couple at an event in Perth in the weekend coming, will give a full report on that when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.