Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ginko biloba + piracetam

joshstar

Bluelighter
Would it be safe? As both chemicals increase the blood flow to the brain i was wondering if it could possibly do any damage? Tried using the search feature but couldn't find anything.. thanks

Oh this is weird. I'm just about to give this exact combination to a friend who's suffered some fairly serious memory damage (not drug related), as a Christmas present. As far as I can tell, it shouldn't be harmful since piracetam is a nootropic and, as far as is known, has no contraindications at all. If you google for the two names thusly, you'll see that many people have used the combination safely. Having said that, I can't guarantee it's harmless.

One other thing to note: Choline is claimed to potentiate piracetam significantly. If you can, add that into the mix. Personally I don't notice any difference with or without choline - but then I take so many anti-oxidants and amino acids that my brain is probably tip-top anyway. I just like the stimulant effects (and alcohol/drug potentiation effects ;)) piracetam has.

p_d or someone: please edit if I've said something stupid. I'm still learning about supplements :)

Thanks a lot aunty. I'm currently taking 2 grams of Piracetam with 1 gram of Choline a day. Going to add Ginko to it today. I'll report if i get any negative side effects.

Noice. I take 2400 mgs of piracetam daily on a two week on, two week off cycle. Using it constantly makes me too hyper :)

safe as. unless you are prone to headaches from vasodilation. for a better stack i'd add 2.5-5mg Hydergine, some Hyperzine adn 1,000mg l-phenylalanine.

oh yeah, while at it, throw 5mg selegeline into the mix.

Thanks for your reply Nanobrain. I know hydergine is used for anti-aging, doesn't it basically have the same effects as piracetam and ginko? is it hard to obtain? I've got no idea what Hyperzine does.. and isnt Phenylalanine used to potenate Selegeline? Im really interested in obtaning Selegeline but i dont wan't to go through the headfuck of obtaining a script. Would this stack be worth the extra money?