Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

latest sniffer dog situation in qld

threestarz

Bluelighter
hi guys, i have a few questions to ask regarding sniffer dogs and the fact they will be starting to roam our streets clubs and other music related events. ive done a bit of searching and havent found the answers im looking for.
i think it would also be appropriate to start this thread again because of the new circumstances imposed recently.

ive been hearing alot of news articles on television and the radio that in queensland drug sniffer dogs will now be allowed in licensed venues and other events, and that they will be starting around the christmas period, targeting things like summafieldayze and big day out and the popular clubs or bris and goldy.

a question i have is if a dog sniffs you and detects something, which means he will sit next to you, how detailed can the search be that the officers perform on you. i can only assume it would be a simple pocket check and quick frisk. are the allowed (if they havent found anything illegal) to take you back to the station for further searching ei. taking some clothing off?

it would be good to hear everyones feedback, opinions and personal experience on these situations as i think it change the way our nights begin and end from now on.

thanks for the links, but they dont reall have all the info im after... does any one who knows the actual laws on the situation have any comments. im kinda after something a bit more solid than what people think will happen.

i am still under the impression that the most like place you will be sniffed is in the line up for clubs and events, and that if the dog does sit next to you that they have the right to search your pockets but if nothing is found thats it right?

I think you should hide ya pills somewhere they can't find them publically.. But also have some kind of (non-abusable)prescrioption drug or OTC drug in your pocket. When the dog sniffs you and sits next to you.... they ask you if you have drugs or start searching your pockets.. u say u only have this... the QLD dogs sniffed someone and he only had heart medecine on him.. but the dogs sat next to him in brunswick st.

The dogs the gold coast were using at schoolies, I believe are fake. They're control dogs to scare people IMHO. I walked past them with weed and pills. As soon as I saw them ahead... barking and shit, I knew they weren't real sniffer dogs. They were big ass dobermans tho.. scary looking.. But just look em in the eye and take their attention away from smelling. Hypnotize them and stare them down.