• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Melb) Two Tribes 2006 - Sat 25th FEB REVIEWS (Melbourne Park)

Apart from Armin, nothing much here appeals to me this year.

im sorry but its way to early to post something for late feb.

4-8wks time frame :)

PM a mod closer to the date to have it reopened.

Closed.

1st release early birds (around 70 inc. BF) sold out in two days.

2nd release early birds on sale now are around $10 dearer.

:)

Heh the lineup isn't bad, but if I was to go the only acts I'd bother making a effort for is Erick Morillo and David Guetta, maybe James Lavelle as well.

The house side of things is great, but the techno side is almost non existant and there could be someone heaps better playing than Technasia..

HOT DAMN! This's got to be the biggest n best Autralian rave of the year! Look at that lineup! So glad those rumors of Armin visiting have been prooved true! Marcus Shulz and KAI TRACID too.... Oh boy oh boy oh boy OH BOY!!!... I better go take a benzo or I might just take to the streets in a frenzy with my shirt over my head running around, shouting praises at the top of my voice like a crazy Italian soccer fan.=D

KAI TRACID at Australia's biggest n baddest rave of the year!?! Ooooooh man last time I saw my faaaaaaavvveeee... Kia Tracid was at Germany's biggest n baddest rave of 50 000!!!Damn he was good! Damn my whole record box now has more Kai vinyls than any other artist.... maybe I should just bring the whole damn record box n say plz sign this KAI!!=D

Oh n Armin sure didn't dissapoint at Last Subbies NYE in Sydney either! Damn goooood stuff!;) Armin is tha man! They don't call him the poineer of trance music for nuthin!!

Still gettin over the tauma of not being able to make the last Two Tibes at Superdome and missing PUSH and Rank1.... (Damn Work :p ) ehh... I'll make this one and It'll be well wikkid!!:D Did you see there's no Two Tribes on in Sydney this time?!? Yep just some crappy day rave bullshit at the Randwick Racecourse (I thought it was for racing dogs n horses?!? Dancin on a dirt track?!? NO Thanks!)... So guess where all the Sydney ravers will be headin? ;) ;) oh and no Adelaide Two Tribes as well?!?... Damn!! Well guess everyone's goin? heh heh... To raver central eh!! Gotta love Melbourne eh! Gonna be one huge P-RTY!

Go into ticketek outlet eh... I got mine (2nd rel.) for around $80. Same price as earlybirds were after shipping from the net.

I got cheap flights with Quantas ($86) and then Virgin Blue ($70) for return flight.. they got cheap flights goin till like the 31dec or 2nd of Jan....

Oh did I mention this should be the biggest Aussie rave oh the year! DAMN this is going to be huge!! I love being a Trance Addict !!=D =D

Last edited:
I was wondering when the boi kai will be back in oz.. this will be an event I wont miss..... * goes to dream about Kai*

i'm gonna be there... but gonna be there sober... should be interesting..

looking for peoples to keep me entertained.....

morillo eh, onetwothree four ??
i could never get sick of him, even if I heard his set like 4 times in a row or something :p

Wow... Just listened to a Markuz Shulz set followed by Armin's set on DI.FM this morning.... Amazing stuff. Armins set was so uplifing! Got me very G'd up for Two Tribes!

N hey Muzby... I'm always up for a BL meetup.... lets' get one kicked off if you want... I never got to meet any of the Melbournian BL'ers last time I came down for Godskitchen as no meetup was organised. (ie too many of the jaded ones Hijacked the thread...) Hopin for better things this time though!

oh my god im so excited about this i think i might wet myself

......... oops too late heihei

This lineup is awesome! I can't wait!! :D

meetup all the way .... can we please make sure it doesn't clash with anything...?

oh boy oh boy oh boy *runs around in circles*

Ekstasis - //7 - you make me laugh. In fact, i think you are as excited as me!! YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY =D

<3

Mleh', I can't seem to get pumped about this at all. These days I'm more about fresh talented and varied acts and a small intimate crowd. :\.
Don't think this will do it for me kiddies - - - you've got some serious convincing to do!!! :).

muzby said:
i'm gonna be there... but gonna be there sober... should be interesting..

looking for peoples to keep me entertained.....

Yeah, make that X2 hehe... I'm sure we can entertain each other by laughing at everyone else ;) hehe

omgomgogmomg! so many trance acts, i cant believe it, this is like my dream event ogmz lol!!!!11

I assume by Technasia live, they imply both halves, or just Siegling?
Blackstrobe should be a decent watch, given that I missed him at Sunshine People, and I guess thats pretty much it.
I'll go watch Armin, but only coz he did a decent job at that 6hour set.

ie. I'll probably be there...

Maaayyyyybbeee.

I really want to go back to melbourne now, so depending on funds, I might end up coming down for this. I'm still kicking myself for missing Armin at the first syd TT I went to, and James Lavelle would be awesome too.

we will cause havoc moe.
armin will be uber awesome.
and yes technasia is both as when siegling plays by himself it isnt advertised as technasia.

live nebulla love.
yeah baby.