Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(SYD) Field Day Jan 1st 2006 Domain

leecie

Bluelight Crew
Discliamer: While yes I know it is 3 months away and against guidelines to start a thread so early, I am more or less starting the thread today to remind everyone tickets went on sale at midday and of course are expected to sell out in 2 weeks again.

Where: Domain
When: Jan 1, 2006
Tickets: Tickets $89 + bf Fuzzy Shop, inthemix, Central Station Records Sydney and Spank Records.
Tickets $96 (incl booking fee and charges) from ticketek or 132849
Fuzzy Members tickets $79 + bf only from www.fuzzy.com.au

Line Up:

ROGER SANCHEZ

DERRICK CARTER

BOB SINCLAR

KRAFTY KUTS + TC IZLAM

STEREO MCs LIVE

EVIL NINE

TIEFSCHWARZ

STANTON WARRIORS (DOMINIC B)

THE GLIMMERS

SOUL OF MAN

INFUSION
(They’ll be appearing in full 5 piece band mode at Field Day)

SWIRL PEOPLE (DJ SET)

DJ FORMAT

Kid Kenobi / MC Shureshock - Ajax Jonathan Wall - Ben Drayton - John Devecchis - Mark Murphy - Funktrust / Will Styles & Learned Hand - Dave Slade - The Bang Gang DJs Feat Gus Da Hoodratt, Jaime Doom, DJ Damage & Dangerous Dan - James Taylor + more

The other shit:
No BYO. 18+ only. Photo ID essential. FIELD DAY is outdoors: bring sun/rain protection. No video/audio recording permitted. We encourage you to use public transport call 131 500 or www.131500.com.au

Field Day does not support scalping, which includes tickets being resold on eBay. Any tickets re-sold without approval will be immediately invalidated. If you did not purchase tickets from an authorised outlet you will not gain access to this event.

(SYD) Field Day 2006

For all out there who will be attending the big SYDNEY Field day event 2006?

Tiks have already SOLD OUT and expecting to be a crowd of over 50,000 ppl8o So ladies and gentlemen get ready to rumble we are going to rock tha house in Sydney's domain New Years Day 2006...%) ITS TIME TO P-A-R-T-Y!

Attachments

• FDTIC.jpg
    FDTIC.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 80
Please update your thread with easy to read venue, date and location so I can edit the title.

Cheers
SN.

50,000 people...

Fuck that.

Field Day is fucking shit now.

The first one had 10,000 people and it was fanfuckingtastic. The 3rd one was relatively sucky with its 20,000 people...

Talk about over hyped commercial crap. Too many trucker hats, wankers and "beautiful" people... There is zero percent chance you'd ever see me at a Field Day again...

/me steps off his mega jaded soapbox ;)

CB :)

Aww Chaos!!! I doubt ill be wearing a trucker hat, and i hope im not a wanker, n im definitely not one of those beautiful people.... :p

This will be my first Sydney event, although the crowd size is starting to worry me, perhaps we should have just gone to Utopia!!!

*sighs*

10 000 is a good number of people for an event. Anything bigger than that is just a fucking circus.

MooShiE said:
Aww Chaos!!! I doubt ill be wearing a trucker hat, and i hope im not a wanker, n im definitely not one of those beautiful people.... :p

This will be my first Sydney event, although the crowd size is starting to worry me, perhaps we should have just gone to Utopia!!!

*sighs*

hehe...

You will take out of it what you want :)

A lot of people have a great time there... I'm just jaded ;) and loving it!!

And I'm going to the Falls Festival instead :) mmm... road trip :)

CB :)

edited title to fit in with guidelines and merged with lil leecies original thread.

Ta

There is no way Sydney Parklands Authority and the council would have allowed anyone to use the Domain if they were going to have 50,000 people there. I am fairly sure that 20,000 is the maximum number of people they are permitted to have in that area.

I wouldn't pay $100 for this. And I won't, because that's what friends are for. ;)

I'll most likely be there so look out for me. I'm 5'4", Asian and will be surprisingly cheaply dressed.

This will be my first time at Field Day....I'm there for sure!Just look for an asian guy dancing like a retard and making a general dick of himself.

i think this year will be better than last year which was such an anticlimax.

but i got to admit i cant help but roll my eyes when i hear about silly blonde babes who are so excited about going to field day because they've heard its such a blast.

they dont even listen to house/breaks/electro that much.

im a show pony, but the music has always come first, and i swear if i see a bunch of lebo wankers at field day this year i will just leave. I dont mind some try hard muscle men, flexing their stuff, but usually they are relatively nice people. we'll just see.

^^ I feel your pain when it comes to the music coming first and angst towards the people who just don't get it.

Posers, wankers, and uneducated morons are part and parcel with Field Day.

You just learn to get over them and enjoy your own day. I know I will be =D

set times released. whoo hoo!

im a bit disspointed that roger sanches is playing at 5.30 not 8.30 like derrick carter. but i think carter will suit the sunset and happy man bob sinclair will close. nice to have a quality couple of sets in a row. quite happy with the lineup.

I don't want to offend anyone, but I think posers,wankers and morons also paid the entry fee and should be allowed to enjoy their day as much as anyone else as long as they don't mess it for anyone else......they're probaly bitching about us.

Oh, and a quick question, is anyone game for a meetup?I haven't seen any Bluelighters at a party in a while!

Last edited:
Oh no doubt that should be allowed to have their good time. I don't see why it would offend anyone, unless it was intended to offend in the first place where you probably DID mean to offend!

Though on that note it's not ever going to stop me bitching about people that go to music events that don't give a toss about the music.