Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

{SYD} Shapeshifter & Pendulum @ The Gaelic Club - Fri 16th Dec

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
Break+Enter are excited to be bringing together two of our most successful gigs into one stormer of a night!

Shapeshifter live 5 piece DnB band (NZ) + Pendulum (El Hornet)

When: Friday December 16
Where: Gaelic Club, 64 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills
Cost: $35+bf, on sale from 5 November

Live Acts: Shapeshifter Live (6 piece live drum and bass band) featuring P Digsss, Ladi 6 and Salmonella Dub's Tiki on sound duties...
DJs: Pendulum (El Hornet), Shuey, Ryan Lazy, Chris J, Sakura

Tickets Available from: Moshtix, inthemix.com.au and the following stores: Red Eye Records (City), Fish Records (Newtown, Glebe, Bondi Junction, Balmain), The Record Store (Darlinghurst), Central Station Records (Darlinhurst), Electric Monkeys (Bondi), Champion (Parramatta), Coogee Bay Hotel (Coogee)

Fresh from ripping the roof off London's Fabric nightclub and touring Europe, Break and Enter and Syncopated Zen are proud to present Shapeshifter's triumphant returning Sydney show. A powerhouse live drum and bass act prizing responses from crowds that only DJs like Andy C and Marky can begin to approach. Vocalists P-Digss and Ladi 6 round this sensational act out to full-blown 6 piece juggernaught celebrating the release of their debut Oz 12", Nu:Tone's remix of "Long White Cloud" on TruetoneInertia.

Current kings of the global drum and bass scene, Pendulum's fantastic "Hold Your Colour" album is selling insane amounts here and overseas. Australia is proud such a class act and mesmerising production has risen to the top and is poised to become a household name. El Hornet's sold out Moving Through Air set at the Basement was one of last year's highlights - catch the heavy detailed futuristic Pendulum funk!

Anyone else interested in going along to this? Looks like it could be a good night :)

There is no way n earth I am going. My boss just let me off early on sundee so i catch the presets, wolfmother and cut copy ! I think Im going to cream me panteeee's !!!!

Kat: Let's hold our own pendulum. I have a length of string and a metal weight. Surely that should suffice!! ;)

breakyaself said:
^^ That was so not funny that when I see you next, Im going to schlap you !

That's probably the only correct response to that too. :)

**justification bit** Ummm I was drunk at the time??