Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Students Report Watching Teacher Use Cocaine in Class

fruitfly

Bluelight Crew
Students Report Watching Teacher Use Cocaine In Class
WFTV
December 9, 2005

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A substitute teacher was arrested Thursday after students reported watching him use what appeared to be cocaine during a seventh-grade science class, authorities said.

Terry John Kappila, 45, of Jacksonville, was charged with felony cocaine possession. He was being held at Duval County jail.

Twenty-two students allegedly saw Kappila sniffing a white powder at a computer desk during class, police told The Florida Times-Union for its Friday editions. Two of the students left the classroom to report the alleged drug use, Lake Shore Middle School Principal Iranetta Wright said.

"They said, 'Miss Wright, he is doing something wrong in there,"' Wright told the newspaper. "The students were very alarmed."

Kappila initially told authorities he had been mixing headache powders with coffee, but started inhaling the powders when he couldn't find the cup, according to a police report.

He told police it was cocaine after authorities found a bag of powder at his feet while he was being questioned, the report stated. The powder in the bag tested positive for cocaine, police said.

Kappila only taught at the school for a few days this year, Wright said.
He has been suspended and will not be sent to another Duval County school, according to a spokeswoman for Kelly Educational Staffing, the company that provides substitute teachers for the county's public schools.

Link

florida has a great educational system :\... they help us achieve our trailer-park aspirations.

Lol, why didn't he just leave the room for a minute or take it in between classes? =D

Talk about higher learning! I bet he gave some fuckin sweet lectures, heh.

wheres the line between loser and drug user?

i mean how much fun is it to be blown up while teachin 7th graders?

what i mean is where is the line between being addicted, or just doing something because your life is so boring?

if you just got a half gram, do you snort it and sit in a two hour traffic jam, or can you wait til later that night?

Limpet_Chicken said:
I'l bet they were just jealous he didn't offer to pass it around=D

Nah, not at that age. At least at that age I thought drugs, especially something like cocaine, was evil. I would have been pleased to see a lowlife drug addict go to prison. Kind of bothers me that I used to think like that, brainwashing is powerful stuff.

Anyways, that was stupid to do. The teacher shouldn't be teaching kids if he's not smart enough to do it right in front of them.

hehe, newsflash, people from all walks of life are addicted to and use drugs haha,

Dont we all try to push boundaries a little? have we all not anjoyed a bit of al fresco sex, due to the fact of it being a little riskier hence a bit more fun and excitement. Sure doing coke in the same room as 7 graders is a bit on the dodge side, however, it would be an additional rush to be wasted and teaching, and also the risk of being caught =D

BUT, it was a fucking stupuid thing to do

Teachers are getting more and more fucked up. Womean teachers fucking young students, other teachers smoking weed with kids and now this cokehead is blowing lines on the computer desk. When will it stop? And why havent I met a slutty younger teacher that wants fuck me. I would totally fuck a hot teacher after school. :)

a mate of my dads got a vid with his phone of him smoking billys with a teacher at my school. i laughed 4 ages cuz he as the one telling kids that drugs r bad and shit like that. Fucking hypocrite

What a krzy story. My favourite part was the excuse; "No, no.. It's not coke, it's just coffee and headache tablets ground up. I snort them both because I can't find a cup" when there is a bag of coke by his feet. Awesome.

That guy so blatantly got his ass kicked in jail, though.

haha i remember my college anatomy and physiology professor being coked up all the time and telling us about how he and his brother used to sit on the wall with police officers smoking pot. He was quite eccentric, although he was also a skinny little pinhead prick who I can't stand. What an asshole. Seeing him bounce around the room like a fucking lunatic made for some interesting lectures however.