Fri 27th - Mon 30th January

ACTS:

First announcements below, check back for regular updates over next few weeks:

* Son Kite & Minilogue (Live, Sweden)
* Bamboo Forest (Live, France)
* Panick (Live, Israel)
* Frank Beckers (Plastic Park, Germany)
* Edoardo (Neurobiotic, Italy)
* Peter Didjital (Digital Structures, Sweden)

and many more still to come, full lineup information will be released by the end of November.

forweb3.jpg

TICKETS:
Release Schedule

* *EB Round 1 (200) : $80 ticket & cd combo SOLD OUT
* *EB Round 2 (200) : $80 + bf - SOLD OUT
* EB Round 3 (200) : $95 + bf - SOLD OUT
* EB Round 4 (300) : $110 + bf on sale now
* General Presale : $125 + bf from January 1st
* Door Sales : $150

Tickets (Early-Bird Round 4) are currently on sale for $110 + bf. These are the last round of discounted tickets, available now from Ministry of Style (Brunswick St), Alley Tunes (Hawthorn), Inacoma (Ringwood), Pure Sounds (Boronia - new store) and more. Check the tickets page for full details.

* Please note Round 1 and 2 ticket purchasers who registered their details with us, you should have been contacted by now to arrange pickup or mail delivery options. If you havent heard from us yet please email [email protected] to confirm arrangements.

Wouldn't dream of missing rainbow for anything, leave from work approved back in October, tix purchaseed months ago and an ever growing crew - including a nice side serving of rainbow virgins *rubs hands in delight at the prospect of popping mulitple rainbow cherries* =D

Only those who have never been to a rainbow think I'm mad for planning my life around a festival =D

Ha! Heaps of people in my group are doing the same thing! I shall be taking a few Rainbow Virgins too. Rainbow Serpent is 911X1000 tres magnifico =D

Just think of how hot it will be. Your English skin would fry. ;)

Rainbow is the only reason I will coming back from a 2 month trip around the golden triangle.

I LOVE RAINBOW... (even in my jaded state).

This is JUST out of guideline time frame (8-12wks) but cause tickets are already on sale i will leave it open.

Note: Because this is still along way off...Please dont fill up pages with banter and things that can be kept to email.

Cheers :)

*starfalls69* said:
This is JUST out of guideline time frame (8-12wks) but cause tickets are already on sale i will leave it open.

Babe... it's december now... this is only 7 and 2 days weeks away =D (Damn this year has gone fast!)

I really, really wish I could go to this, but unless I win the lottery :(

I am, however, starting funds in preparation for the next earthcore and rainbow very soon so I won't miss out next time round.

Looks awesome (and I've heard such good reports from everyone who's been in the past too!)

^^Rainbow Serpent is an experience..... If you knew what you would be missing out on, you would definatly do whatever you can to go!! =D

I've heard plenty about what I'll be missing out on, but I'm going to Melb early in the new year and funds don't extend beyond that :(

I might opt out for Rainbow next yr instead of Earthcore (now thats a thought ive never had before...)

This is the BEST party for the whole year - guaranteed.

I would love to go - Son Kite rock!

I think i'll be in Argentina or Chicago by then though.... Damn travelling job!

Didn't Peter Digital come out 2 years ago or so for RSF? Are we starting to recycle our performers!?

F

If I was in Australia I would definently go to RS, it was sooo good this year, I had such an awesome time.

With just 16 days to go i'm getting seriously excited!

FYI for anyone hoping to head down super early to nap the best camping spots, they're not opening the gate till 12midday on the thursday and there will be two seperate camping zones - car free (tents only) and mixed (you can park next to your tent).

Anyone entering Miss Rainbow 2006? ;)

I can't make it anymore. :(
I'm forced to sell my ticket, payed $130, but price is negotiable.
If anyone is interested, PM me or email ...........
Thanks.

Ticket has been sold.

Last edited:
^^^ You might want to remove your mobile number from the post, given the nature of this site :)

I hope i can make it to this!!!!! If funds comes through and i get my license next friday its on!!:D Dose anybody know the site of rainbow, like how many hours from Melbourne and what freeway its on?

Cheers,
Jono