• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

10 things your friends may not know about drugs...

muzby

Bluelighter
1.jpg

lets take a walk through the wonderful world of narcaonon.... a product of scientology....

2.jpg

page 1..
8. Drugs increase creativity -"false"

what the fuck?? have a look at the music of the 70s... or the work of picasso (i swear he's on something..) and what about the beatles?? can anyone say yellow submarine??? and i'm sure when you speak to someone one acid, they are making perfect, logical sense...

7. Ecstasy is safer than other drugs - "false"

yeah. cause i don't hear about junkies dying of heroin overdoses at all......

9. drugs improve sexual performance - "false"

i'm guessing the person that wrote this book has never fucked on coke before...

3.jpg

point 1..

All drugs are basically poisons. The amount which you take is what decides how it affects you. A msall amount is a stimulant (speeds you up). A larger amount is a sedative (puts you to sleep)... This is true of ANY drug..

okay... so basically what this is telling me that is if i want to go out, take a little bit of speed, but if i want to go to bed, but have trouble sleeping, i should take a gram of meth... right. i'll try that tonight.

point 2..
Drugs make a person seem slow or stupid. This can cause him to have failures in life. And when he fails in life, what does a person want more of? DRUGS.

actually there are a number of people who have failed in life, and its had nothing to do with drugs... most of the time those people are generally just dipshits...

4.jpg

point 3..

Anyone who takes drugs does it to get rid of some pain or unwanted feelings, including boredom

actuallly, sometimes i take drugs purely because i want to hallucinate... hmmm.. maybe i should read on...

The drugs were a temporary solution to the unwanted feelings. To get a real solution, the person would have to fix what was causing the problem in the first place

okay. so the problem in the first place is that my eyes don't hallucinate by themselves.. okay. now off to fix that by pouring some glue under my eyelid.

point 4

This person's problem talking ot people won't go away until he does something about his shyness..

he did... it's called bonding through drugs.. and it's fantastic

5.jpg

6.jpg

point 7...

A recent MTV special talked about causees of brain damage, even holes in the brain, caused by this drug

ummm... has anyone actually heard of holes in the brain? (apart from tumors..... IT'S NOT A TOOOMA!)

but.. on a side note, this guy is hallucinating godzilla. how cool is that?? the best i have seen is monkeys at a utopia party.. i wan't what he's having...

point 8..

"Doesn't come back up to boredom, now feels angry"

actually, clinical depression sufferers generally feel too apathetic to even feel anger. anger sits above boredom.... sorry there, mr hubbard.

7.jpg

point 9..

However, drugs block off ALL sensations or feelings.

yeah. extremely true. i never feel any empathy on mdma.

i hate getting massages when i am peaking. i don't feel a thing.

i never feel hungry when i smoke pot.

i never feel happy when tripping.

i never feel energetic on speed.

and cocaine just makes my confidence hit a rock bottom...

point 10

ummm.. i'm sorry, but what the fuck are they going on about here????????

drugs stored in fat hey?? hmm... maybe the bali 9 should have put everything INSIDE their body...

8.jpg

"What you can do about it"

This is done by a special program of vitamins, exercise, and sauna to produce sweating and taking oils and liquids to replace the fat that is being lost

actually, thats a great way to loose weight, not to get of drugs. in fact, its such a good way to loose weight, they did a show about it. its called the biggest loser....

9.jpg

this is pisstake on a seriously dangerous brochure has been brought to you by muzpop productions..

now... mods.. lets keep this in social.. i want everyone to be able to poke some fun at it... i'm happy to post a serious discussion on this book in DD..

Well that is some of the finest crap I've seen in a while. That is seriously worrying stuff. Mind you, that was probably written by the best minds Scientology has to offer. And, as we all know, you would have to be a complete half-wit to even consider it as a religious system.

If you replaced the word "drug" with "scientology" in many of those statements you would have a fairly truthful article.

"Scientology dulls all your senses";

"Scientology ruins creativity"

"Scientology damages the lungs, liver and brain"

im willing to see someone drink 100 cups of coffee consecutively to prove this article right

it would kill me too

Well then. if it works - then less kids take drugs. Meaning there isnt such a pressing need for the government to extend its drugs laws.

So kids arent going to be taking drugs? Sure they are missing out. But is this really a bad thing for us?

The sad thing is that this is typical of the bullcrap that gets used by many people to push ideas.

We laugh because we know better.........its something we are learned about.

Its a perfect example of why you shopuld never believe anything you read or hear unless you can have it verified.

The other thjing that concerns me is that our governments waste so much money on worrying about drugs and what they may do to you but goofball religions such as this can have a free swing at your brain and have nobody to answer to.

I read this a few years ago. They had a whole stack on the counter of a KFC.

Bit of a laugh.

what? When I go to the gym on a tuesday after my weekend, I'm supposed to be wanting more drugs?

I think I'm being ripped off by my bodyfat!

I've seen it and I have gone through it finding many errors where it claims to be coming from a scientific angle. All it does is pray on those who suffer substance addiciton and try to turn them into scientologists. I found a copy at McDonalds, they seem to target those fast food chains.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry or kill myself :D

i'm going to send this over to drug discussion, but - mods, if you feel it's better suited here, just send it back :)

biggest load of bullshit i have read in a long time.

Is it actually possible to have a negative hallucinogen on real MDMA?

anytime im in a fast food place im gonna try and find one of those, hope they arent limited to melb.

cazad0r pop more pils or better pills if you want to trip out

10% of the mdma you take gets coverted to MDA (maybe not a true hallucinogen but quite trippy imo)

Thanks for posting this muzby, it's almost scary if you didn't know Narconon was Scientology-based... or is it vice-versa.

BigTrancer =D

Hahaha... I can't believe you did actually get around to scanning/posting this :p hehe

I swear to god, that is the single most poorly written and downright inaccurate piece of information on ANYTHING I have EVER seen in my whole entire life.

Truly Appalling.

^ Ohh there's plenty more where that came from. I love laughing at Stupidologists.

I had a thought though - do you think the S-ologists (refuse to let them besmirch science's good name :p) deliberately publish dreck like this to get people to go into their centres and point out the innaccuracies? I mean, my 12 year old cousin could pick out what's wrong in that pamphlet =D I dunno, perhaps I'm giving them too much credit.

Last edited:
Been meaning to scan mine in for ages and do exactly the same thing.

Now I guess I just have to use mine for toilet paper.