Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Blogger in trouble.

Diacetylus

Bluelighter
Action sought over drug blog

A 24-YEAR-OLD systems engineer in Kuching has allegedly shared his drug-taking experiences in his blog, detailing the substances, and how to get an enhanced high.

The blog came to the attention of a Nanyang Siang Pau reader, who sent an e-mail to the daily to complain about the blogger, who was supposedly a computer graduate from an Australian university.

The blog, according to the reader, had developed into an information exchange platform for drug users.

Established in 2002, the blog has categories like Chinese New Year, Fast Food Inc, Food Reviews and Travel.

There were also comments from visitors to the site.

Under the Drug category, the blogger had included at least 50 articles describing prices of drugs, their packaging, methods of use and photographs showing how to take them.

Among the substances featured were methamphetamines, benzodiazepines, amphetamines and cannabis.

The blogger had expressed his worries about getting HIV/ AIDS but later claimed that a medical check-up showed that he was not infected.

There are also photographs in the blog showing him injecting himself with drugs.

Nanyang said the blogger demonstrated an intention to spread his knowledge of drugs to the public.

The police were reportedly making a case against the blogger based on the complaint while Malaysian Crime Prevention Foundation vice-chairman Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye said such a blog was akin to defying Malaysian laws.

He urged the police to take immediate action against the blogger, and added that the blog must be shut down.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/11/29/nation/12718437&sec=nation

Isn't this veritas or something.

Damn i sure hope not he was such a funny guy , those meth smoking vids are just legendary (especially the silly asian techno soundtracks)

i read this his blog - it was interesting and to a degree educational (to those who don't know better). I'm pretty sure his a BL'ighter, or at least i found it from off BL

I did wonder how he was getting away with being so blatent about it.

Poor guy. I emailed him a bunch of times telling him to take that stuff down. Wanted to meet him when I was in Kuching too.

Looks like taking the content down is keeping his ass out of the grass, which, for anyone who's heard about the Singaporean blogger cases lately, is very lucky indeed.

http://www.sixthseal.com/ for anyone who's curious.

Wow this is very bad news though I always felt that it was only a matter of time. Good luck to Veritas I say, were it not for the glorious Sixthseal.com I maight not be posting on Bluelight today.

HB, I salute you.

I dunno how many times I told him to be discreet, but he set that whole site up because he wanted to talk about stuff that he couldn't on here (it seemed like that in the beginning anyway, I haven't visited his site in a long time now). It was like he was daring someone to try and bust him - hiding behind pseudonyms and fictional character aliases, and talking about 'someone who isn't me' are no protection in a country like that when it comes to discussing illegal drug use. Particularly with the level of fanatic detail he went into, such as putting practical illustrated photographic IV guides and videos of people using drugs online. He chronicled his chemical use with an amphetamine fueled dedication that I've seldom seen before.

I hope that he can remove enough references to drugs before Saturday to get him out of this situation, but it seems to me like he's even sabotaging himself there by dropping large hints about the wayback machine and other internet cache sites. The man cannot keep anything secret, his blog is clearly his confidant, but it's public just like the rest of the forums out there on the net. Good luck to him, it's a damn shame to be prosecuted by the law for writing something on the internet.

BT :(

Last edited:
yeah i loved him, cube weed was funny
" hey i got weed, and its a cube "

^Great news! :)
I seriously found Huai Bin to be a classic, his humour never ends, and his grammar skills are spectacular.
The way he explains his mind is awesome, to the point of me feeling as though I actually know him in person. This is one whacky, but friggen cool guy.

I found out that the police have given him a deadline to delete the posts and he will walk away unscathed if he does so. However, I'd imagine he would have lost his job and his reputation in the work force in Malaysia, I presume... will be damaged.
Top person though.
I hope he moves on back to Australia. I would love to meet him in the flesh. :)

edited: Singapore, it was actually Malaysia. Sorry, been hard trying to shrug Singapore off my mind lately.

Last edited:
Diacetylus: I know him in person, went to Uni. with him. I was very concerned for him when I read about these shenanigans. I was a little concerned for myself too as there was photos of HB and I on his site. He is actually in Malaysia so the thing about Singapore is off target. Im not sure if he has lost his job, I really hope not but I suspect that if the pressure becomes to great this may eventuate.

If you like what he has done over the years by documenting his experiences jump on his site and show him some support. However PLEASE don't say derogatory things about the authorities who are making a fuss about his site. He is in enough trouble already.

aunty establishment said:
Poor guy. I emailed him a bunch of times telling him to take that stuff down. Wanted to meet him when I was in Kuching too.

Looks like taking the content down is keeping his ass out of the grass, which, for anyone who's heard about the Singaporean blogger cases lately, is very lucky indeed.

http://www.sixthseal.com/ for anyone who's curious.

thanks man, interesting reading... 8o

I took a pic of my meal at Bangkok airport as a tribute to HB's misfortunes. I'll be damned if I'm writing a long-winded explanation though.

Oh and before you ask, I didn't eat all of this (barely a third, actually) - my flight was delayed by 4 hours so the airline gave me a meal voucher and you better believe I spent every penny of it ;)

huabintributeRIPsixthseal.jpg

lol I love his food articles the guy has a keen eye for detail

he's like a tweaker in writing but he keeps the stuff relevant

I don't think he will end up on the streets if he keeps his drug abuse form going too wild , he's a very talented young man imo

I feel sorry for him too, but in a country where going to a nightclub is basically an extreme sport, he was a "dickhead pure and simple" (to quote TISM).

Also I think a lot of his drug posts showed total disregard for harm reduction.

If anyone saw the one where he was injecting repeatedly, using a big bottle of drinking water (which is NOT sterile, in Asia - it's just safer than tap water) - that's where I drew the line. But I respect his cojones.

Can someone please PM me the link to his forum?

Thanks

Ive briefly saw this site a year or so... I know people who have used some of his valuable information for their own use.
I hope he doesnt get into trouble. :/

I enjoyed reading his blogs, and the food looked really good, but then again any pic of food on the net looks good to me lol.. Goodluck id say!!