Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dried Philsophers Stone question

psycosynthesis

Bluelighter
Would 6-7 grams of dried p. tampensis be a strong trip? It was sold to me as two doses however I am sceptical that one dose will be too light and then I won't have enough for a decent, strong trip. Does anyone have experience with dried philosophers stones?

I havn't had the chance to try these yet but friends of mine say that the effects are extremley varied. For example one time it will be a relaxing dreamy floaty exp, other times it'll be a full on visionary trip, other times a typical mental sub style mindfuck gigglefest , this all from the same batch as well.

psilonaught said:
I havn't had the chance to try these yet but friends of mine say that the effects are extremley varied. For example one time it will be a relaxing dreamy floaty exp, other times it'll be a full on visionary trip, other times a typical mental sub style mindfuck gigglefest , this all from the same batch as well.

I can confirm this. I've always taken half, and its gone from nice light buzz to overwhelming mind fuck. It can also take a long time to come up (2-3hrs) if you dont grind it up, so be careful.

I think i may have the same stuff you got. Its in dry hard clumps like de-shelled walnuts.

I had the first dose by chewwing the stuff up. Had a wierd taste but after a while i felt really really sick. Then i felt sedated and happy but it didnt really last too long.

I havent got around to having the rest as dont want to feel sick like that again. Whats the best way to have it??? I was told in hot water like a tea? Wouldn't this destroy the active compounds?

Whats the method of grinding it up?

Do i grind it and then make tea?

I ended up consuming both doses at once and got a level 2-3 trip out of it, definately not worth what I paid. I simply grinded them with my molars, tasted sort of like a cereal. I also experienced nausea but a lay down and a bong fixed it right up. I danced like I never have before as well. Tea would work well to avoid the flavour, with some honey etc. However nausea can be a coming up effect from psilocybin in general, so just try to sit it out. I had the best puke of my like on mdma+lsd, peaked so hard with crazy aztec visuals.

It's only worth buying truffles if you can't find any other drugs imho. Because the price they ask for it is a bit ridiculopus, and it's more like it's just covering their ass for commercially selling a low dose psilocybin containing drug.. If you've got it from where I think ya have, one vial is a decent dose. Half a vial needs weed and nitrous imho.

I get nausea from these as well, and it's like the LSA come-up nausea.