Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] -stYlus- Filta//LilStormer//Lucas Chan @ Bunker 10th Dec

smokin' joe

Bluelighter
Lock up yer lampshades & back up the trolley Josephine,
coz it's time for the 5th Edition of the bombastically popular broken beat fiesta.......

"Rock Like This" presents:
-stYlus- diamond tipped beats

Dec05flyer.jpg

This month brings you none other that melbournebeats.com’s resident mixologist Lucas Chan. Lucas stunned Melbourne beats followers with his inaugural monthly mix for October 2005. Playing only his own compositions from downtempo, though to breaks, through to DnB. Lucas is set to warm-up the proceedings with a healthy dose of tasty tunes…..

Also on the bill we have LilStormer!! Sally has been playing clubs and bars all over Melbourne on a regular basis for a number of years now. She’s hard working, groovy and a dead-set spunk to boot. Along with her crew the Brunswick Massive she has been a part of many quality events and promotional campaigns over her time here. With her quality mixing and ability to execute some turntable gymnastics into her sets, this is one DJ worth hearing….

Filta also joins us this month with his trademark brand of bass-heavy and hard-edged breaks that have secured him many peak-night sets at Melbourne’s hard breaks institution Gimme a Break! Filta is a man of versatility and is now running LAB described as “everything from Minimal house to Dub tech, Clickno to Minimal breaks...” This guy is gunna tear ya teeth out!!!

Guests are joined by resident beat-head Deviant, with his usual serve of tear-out shenanigans.

Full line up:

Deviant
Filta
LilStormer
Lucas Chan

10PM – Late
Bunker Lounge, 407 Swanton St, City
$7, ($5 before 12)

$5 Jäger Shots all night

www.bunkerlounge.com.au

[email protected]

Last edited:
Nice line up there, Joe.

Time I broke my stylus cherry - see you there.

i like his music. check him out on Kiss FM. (quite often at some ungodly hour, but then again, i work at an ungodly hour.)

and then gets (stays?) up for the black cat on sundays. perfect spot for a beverage or three.

and it was about time he released some of his own stuff.

Gonna have to miss this one also, I'm afraid. I will get to one soon, I promise.

Set times!!!

Lucas :: 10-12
Stormer :: 12-1:30
Filta :: 1:30-3
Deviant :: 3-?
Mashup 'til close (approx 5:30)

how's it going? how was it? i ended up with free tickets to sasha. couldn't pass it up. have a great night.