BIG MACS ARE FUCKED....

trouble_f

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever tried "big macs"? If so could you tell me what you thought of them and what they did to you. I took 2 and was sooooooo fucked up

Big Mac is messed. Very negative vibe, weird paranoia. My friends were crying. One friend was hallucinating, meaning Big Macs are cut with sumfin. Toronto, Canada, btw.

There is a pill reports section, please use it.
smile.gif

RE: GREEN BIG MAC
Excellent, first few times you take it. I've been doing 2-3 hits per night, and only been "fucked" for about 1.5 to 2.5 hours. If anyone knows of anything "stronger", let me know.
p.s. check out the site:http://www.switch.to/ecstasy/
lots of info on macs and other E
[This message has been edited by RAVERPUP (edited 18 December 1999).]

um i am in toronto and i have done blue and green big macs before
green ones fucked with my stomach and made me sick and they were VERY tiny, like the size of a birth control pill.
the blue ones i dud at REWIND and they were ok but they didn't last very long
get back
PEACE
shE-ra

hey there i have done the big macs many times i didn't relly like them i don't know if it was just my mood but i gaped out didn't talk to anyone and just went and laid done, didn't sleep though just laid there it was weird.
Many people say they love the big macs the ones we ate were yellow, off whitish.
From torontoThey were excellent to snort though, didn't hurt much and you could smell the mdma.
Do you have any information on CHERRY BOMBS.?? those things are fucked ever tried any.

hey there i have done the big macs many times i didn't relly like them i don't know if it was just my mood but i gaped out didn't talk to anyone and just went and laid done, didn't sleep though just laid there it was weird.
Many people say they love the big macs the ones we ate were yellow, off whitish.
From torontoThey were excellent to snort though, didn't hurt much and you could smell the mdma.
Do you have any information on CHERRY BOMBS.?? those things are fucked ever tried any.

With the Bigmacs especially, and generally with any pill, location is very important. For example, seems to me every Bigmac that's made it into Ohio has been the bomb times ten, and yet I'm kinda scairt of Toronto bigmacs coz I've heard nothing but how weird they are... So it all depends. Ya can't just go 'BIGMACS SUCK ASS, MAN!!' Coz same press does not gotta equal same yummy chemical combo.
And psst.. next time use the pill reports board.
wink.gif
*P*L*U*R*
~*~ Ashke ~*~