Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2005 Christmas Dinner on Bluelight.

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
For those who were not arround, last year i hosted a christmas dinner of sorts online for all bluelighters who had nothing better to do to join in the festivities.

I thought it was a great success and it was excellent fun getting pissed online with all those who joined us.

So.........

Would you like to have another christmas dinner together?

Who is prepared to host it?

What ideas do you have that we could include during the period to make it even better than last years?

This is the thread where most of the festivities took place........ http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=174630&highlight=christmas

Thanks to all once again for making my christmas a little less lonely.

I'm glad to say I was there and I would be happy to do it all over again :D

I'll probably go out drinking on chrissie eve again but I'll make sure to drop in and say hi chrissie morning this time :)

if someone can buy me a waterproof laptop with wireless internet connection, and also provide me with a hot boy to fetch me drinks so as i don't have to leave my pool, i'll be there!

I'll be in Shepparton with mum's shitty dial-up connection but if I get a chance, I'll pop in! Most probably Christmas night if you're all still there ;)

make it more interactive by firing up an irc channel and keeping logs of how absolutely wasted people get :)
fun times

Yeah, IRC, interactive real-time Christmas drunkenness!

Somewhat off-topic, this thread just made me crave christmas pudding with brandy sauce.

NFI what I'm doing for christmas this year, I think something with friends, rest assured If i've got access to the internet nearby I'll pop in to give some christmas cheer! :)

This'll be my first Christmas away from my family ever so I will just be spending it with friends (... when I say just, I don't really mean just).

I'll probably be around since my friends and family are all heading out of town... a chance to get to know some people on here sounds good :)

Excellent I'm in.

Last years online Xmas dinner was great fun. So drunk.... so very very drunk. =D

^ someone say drunk ?? sign me up .. but its not for Christmas as such .. its just because there are people getting drunk in an orderly fashion

IRC would be cool .. more .. witty and less ... coherent

"I sprung Santa at my local BnD club. He was in an oiled leather harness pulling a latex slay with a red nosed dildo stuffed up his ass. 'Ho Ho Ho' indeed you dirty bastard"
- Anti-Christmas League

m4dd0g said:
people getting drunk in an orderly fashion
[/B]

Oh dear, I think you have the wrong thread.

From my recollection there was no orderly about it............in fact i can assure you that it was quite inorderly at my end.

Umm, can someone please explain to this total newb what the hell IRC is?

Does this mean i need another program?

Is it just like MSN?

Can I ban all discussion of Christmas until December? ;)

People on my street have Christmas lights up. It's wrong I tells ya, wrong!

Yeah, I'll probably be around... online shenanigans + alcohol = =D

Coles World Square has been selling Christmas crackers, stockings and other assorted Christmas junk since July - that's 5 months away for gods sake!!

*bizZump*

Depending on what time I get back from the family bash, I'll probably be online :)

Coooool... so is this thing actually happening still?

when does it start, tonight or tomorrow?

I want in

I'd say I'll be online! I'm getting hideously drunk to avoid my dysfunctional family.