• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[syd] drinks @ the townie, post newtown festival, sunday 13th nov

magpi

Bluelighter
hey all
i'll be back in sydney for one night only on sunday night
so for those up for a jug or 200 come along to spewtown

this gathering will be post newtown festival

ok should be able to find me up at the electronica stage (usualy the 2ser stage)
if not there we will be starting at the twonie post festival

so around 6pm at the townie
(unless some one els has a better pub in mind them post it here)

pm me for more details

Last edited:
*drunken rambling*

you have my number mister rotterdam.

I'll be at newtown festival myself so after would be good.

magpi - can you please edit to include location :) I'll fix the title up. Cheers.

Last edited:
im going to be at the newtown festival

then im going to the sandringham hotel for a gig, so i might be able to pop in before going to the gig!!!

I will be at the Newtown festival.

Might see you guys there

I'll be heading down around midday, beverages after sound great ... will see you all there :)

bah... I've just remembered that I have to go to a Lesbian dinner this evening...

Well a Lebanese dinner anyway ;) mates of mine are putting on a sumptuous feast of spit-roasted lesbians... wait.. getting confused again...

So I may not be able to come around :( the fact that I am still sick as a dog is also pushing me towards staying home :(

Bah.

Errr... so alcohol invaded far earlier than planned. I am now home. Totally lost track of what I was doing there for awhile.

Oh my head ;)

Nice to see ozf4k3r & DJC* & meet smart-e at the festival!

^^ w0rd.

My sunburn could light up a third world country though.....mental note sunscreen only lasts a few hours!!

DJC*

i cam i saw i was fall down drunk at the townie
almost
was very drunk by time at townie but saw miss smarte and mister ozbreaker

was funday
but next time mst learn to eat as well as drink

oops

Who's bright idea was it to drink vodka in the hot afternoon sun? i need a list so that i can absolve myself of all blame for how i was feeling all of monday!!

Was good seeing you too Kat and meeting smatrt-e and DJC and you too mr magpi and the others of which there were too many to mention (including the one that conceptualised the vodka :p;))