Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

kiwi bluelighters?

drug_wench

Bluelight Crew
:) hey, bet im not the only person here from new zealand - the australian branch seems pretty massive so id like 2 know how many of us kiwis r in this community, and wherebouts in nz ur living
im a jafa (4 non-kiwis thats Just Another Fucking Aucklander), tho ive lived in coromandel as well and wud kill 2 go back there
holla back kiwis! ;)

i have heard of a place called new zealand. does that make me a jafahoagfnz?

Kiaora kiwis

Cool, you bet me to it! I'm from the deep South, Dunedin, was an Otago student (party party party)- i've lived in Aus for two years and South Korea for four and i'm off home for some surf next year :) If it's not too bloody cold that is, hehe.

^go otago!!!!!!! sum good buds there
and yea damn youngen once a kiwi always a kiwi i say, id live in sydney over auckland any day (not over the coromandel of course...)

Yeah, I'm a Christchurch boy that lives in Sydney... moved over in March of this year.

Damn Youngen said:
^^^^ Hi five Christchurch lads!

Damn straight! :D

What part of Sydney you in? How long you been here?

Im a north shore boy now, Ive been here almost 7 years :p long enough to almost turn Aussie. But a few weeks in NZ a year and Im back to my Fish and Chups ways! :)

^^^ yep no feesh and cheeps here bro
poppertart, wherebouts in aux r u?
i personally cant offer any jobs (unless ur into cleaning stables and exercising horses which is wat i do)

hey wenchy...currently lolligagging near the unis, and i'm not proud. i've shovelled shit in the past lol.

Ex-Kiwi here. Born in, and survived 22 years living around Te Awamutu and Hamilton before embarking on a holiday to Aus....many, many years later, I'm still here :D

Well I'm a relative infant - only been here since March.

Horowhenua boy here (Levin), lived in Auckland for awhile, living in Brissie at the moment. Married to a Skippy and have a little half-breed who is always picking on me. She won't be laughing when that moko is on her chin!

alot of us r moving 2 aussie nowdays......sumtimes i even consider it

Really? im thinking of moving back. Sydney is starting to stress me to the max. To many people Ive known/know.

I'm considering making the move to Melbourne. After summer, of course.

I lived in NZ for 6 years on and off... 3 when i was a toddler, 3 as a teenager.. my old mans a kiwi...

Strange mix actually.. malteese aus/kiwi hahaha... No one can tell much of my decent really when they look at me :D its great..

I loved NZ, i plan to go back some day - Wellington/Rotorua is where i lived.. and a bit of Henderson in auckland as a kid.. Pukekohe too :) i've been around.. currently reside in melbourne