Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sublingual Ecstasy

tribesman

Bluelighter
I have decided for my next roll due to gastrointestinal problems I will take my pill sublingually.

My question is, how long to hold it under you tongue before the active ingredients are absorbed? I know some people swallow the residue but this sort of contradicts the purpose of why I want to take them this way. I have read between 5 - 30 minutes on similar posts, but can anyone really tell me?

Cheers :)

To be sure you have absorbed all the MDMA in the pill I could only assume you would need to crush or chew the pill and keep the solution under your tongue until it disolves how ever long that would be. I could no way see myself doing this without gaging and either throwing up or swallowing it, the taste would just be horrible.

I would suggest maybe plugging would be a much better and more possible option for you?

Will never forget the time I first ate my eccie subingually.

hitted me pretty hard before i knew it.

You get used to the taste...................after you learn how quick it hits you like in 15-40mins tops :)

if it hits you quicker does it also hit you harder aswell? - like it does for insufflation?

Also does the effects from sublingual administration last as long as just swallowing the pill?

:( You can have your Sublingual

Just plug the little sucker%)

Also be aware that even when administering MDMA sublingually, some will still end up in your stomach and depending upon your sensitivity, may still cause stomach upsets.

and just ask yourself how you are going to take the next one.

Once you are under the influence, there is no way you will want to suck on another.

^^and leave sores under your tongue :)

edit: by sores under your tongue i mean 'sores and possibly ulcers where the majority of the pill was kept and saliva pooled'

Last edited:
Yeah letting pills dissolve in your mouth has caused hella mouth ulcers for me in the past. Not every time ive done it, but 1 out of 4 has resulted in this and they are very very painful.

Afterall its not a mint your sucking, its a pill full of god-knows-what chemicals.

yeah for the next week theres not much you can use your mouth for.. the ulcers after leaving a pill under your tounge for about 30 minutes are the size of bottle caps.. very painful.. maybe not as painful as plugging though.. who actually enjoys the taste? i dont mind it to be honest :p

usually its the meth included in most pills that burn your mouth when you try to sublingual them. i believe pure mdma wouldnt burn. sublingual absoption of mdma is supposedly better than swallowing it if you can handle the horirble taste and possible burning.

clip' said:
usually its the meth included in most pills that burn your mouth when you try to sublingual them. i believe pure mdma wouldnt burn.
I believe that is total crap!

Plug away! Do some searches on plugging, it's not as bad as it sounds.

AussieJunglist said:
Blergh. Wouldnt the chems in the pill attack your tooth enamel?

I vote for this one too. If you're even slightly interested in keeping all your teeth beyond the age of 30, this sort of thing should be a definite consideration. If you absolutely must, I'd suggest brushing, rinsing with mouthwash and flossing right after it all absorbs if possible.

Very, very bad for your teeth.

Just plug. Really, once you have tried it you will realise it's not too bad.

Consider that you also absorb approx 50% more MDMA from plugging versus oral, I'm sure you can stand the slight discomfort.

If you snort it it much of it will probably end up down your throat and into your stomach which is the whole thing he's trying to avoid. Tummy upsets and all that.....

what other methods have you tried to relieve the gastro problems?

i find it hard enough to keep my guts down when i swallow the barstads let alone holding it in my mouth, shelve the barstard. its a medical fact when you put something up the claker the effect is stronger, it has to travel less to the intesines and it by-pass the acidic enviroment of the stomach.ie a tablet of paracetomal is 500mg at the hospetal the supposiety of paracetomol is 300mg. the hardest thing about puttting one up there is the first time, i just hope your friend are understanding and open minded:)

Basically I just need a time for absorbtion if anyone has a vague idea.

The reason I put it down to sublingual is that I have ruled it as the way of getting the least in my gut without maybe injecting which is not an option. I have taken them before by simple oral administration and I didnt die but it did inflame my situation somewhat so that is why I am looking for an alternative.

As for plugging, alot of the problem is in the lower intestine so its probably the worst option. I am aware of the possible teeth damage and burning, and I have taken this into account. As for the taste, I have had no problem chewing and swallowing a pill before perhaps because I have have to take medications that are many times more bitter than this.

SO in a nutshell, how long have you held it under your tongue before expelling or swallowing the residue? Or does anyone have scientific data on time for sublingual absorbtion?