Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] 33&1/3 Breakbeat BBQ @ Espy [REVIEWS]:: NYD2006

Duckboy

Bluelighter
33&1/3 Breakbeat BBQ - NYD 2006

The much anticipated announcement of the 33&1/3 NYD international line up has arrived, pleasing the breaks fans with the return of favourites The Stanton Warriors (Dom B) as well as first time trips for Ils and Irish breakbeat up & comers Splitloop.
Drum n Bass fans will be treated with Fresh and Ram Records' Shimon gracing the stage.

Also Andy Smith, of Portishead and Dynamo Productions will be performing a hip hop DJ set.

All this plus 50 of our finest locals across four areas. Running from midday til 3am - 15 hours of madness.

linky

I was hoping for Krafty Kuts to be playing at this gig too, but alas :(

Still should be an awesome day. (and night).

Midday till 3 am hey... bit later this time around.

Sure, why not.

Most other things on NYD are shit, but 33 1/3? Rocks my socks into itty bitty baby sockettes it does.

Trying to remember who played last year... ah yes, Plumps and Andy C. Not sure if the Stanton's will top that, but hmph.

ALERT ALERT *** ALERT ALERT

DJ Marky and Stamina MC are coming back in Feb.

EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS

Nothing I have seen was as good as this... apart from that woman with the melon on holiday, but that's a different story.

im pretty sure im up for this...*goes to get the request time off book* ;)

<3

Genasirus said:
Sure, why not.

Most other things on NYD are shit, but 33 1/3? Rocks my socks into itty bitty baby sockettes it does.
^Whee'! See your funky self there, I shall. :).
Looking forward to this... breaks in the Summer sun. What more could you ask for?

Okies....

So list as it stands

Duckboy
C-O-T-B
FaTz
KB
Starfalls (Maybe)
Genasirus

count me in.
Got my ticket today :p
last years was a corker! hope to see u all there again soon!
wonder if there will be an outdoor section?

hey? do tickets sell out for this ? i am pretty sure I am going to fly down for this.

^33 and a third parties are pretty popular amongst the melb breaks crew - so i wouldnt hold off too long if i were you.

Reason for the popularity? Brewster is a god :D

The cheap and nasty tickets are selling at the moment for $35+bf
I reckon the price will get bumped up pretty damn soon because they well be selling pretty fast!
the Event probably will sell out if u dont get in there early, because the espy isnt the biggest of venues, and this is a well known event after last years.

KB... If you're messyness is going to be Defcon 5 I think we need to organise something quite the same... After all I do have 11 days off after New Years :D hehe... GO TEAM MESSY!!!

Guys im just about to book flights, what time does it start ?!

BREAKaBEAT.

ok cool from 12 - 3am ! fuck this is going to be great !

Last edited:
^kickass! =D

FaTz said:
KB... If you're messyness is going to be Defcon 5 I think we need to organise something quite the same... After all I do have 11 days off after New Years :D hehe... GO TEAM MESSY!!!

sounds like a plan B1 :D

Hahaha... Yes.

Bannana's in 'K'-Jama's
Are Tripping everywhere

Bannana's in 'K'-Jama's
Are K-Holeling everywhere

Cause on New Years day
Their going to lose there underwears

Looks good, I cant believe your plan Mel!!!!!!

Last edited:
^ Sounds like a great plan to me :D I briefly considered coming to the last 3 hours of this after summadayze in a Mel kinda style plan, since tix are so cheap. I love my breaks! If only I could be in 2 places at once :\

^^^Shut the fuck up and just come... No more bitching... hehe