• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakoz

Bluelighter
Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! Part III

Welcome!
Just signed up? Introduce yourself here!
This is the place in the Aus Social forum that people new to Bluelight can introduce themselves. :)
These links by Tarsarlan will give you an idea of where to go from here:

Social Forum Guidelines - Please read these!
What's the story behind your nickname?
A/S/L
Bluelight Singles
So come in, pull up a chair and talk a little :)

[Title changed - Jakoz :D ]
[ 13 August 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]
[ 13 August 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

edit- updating links

Last edited by a moderator:
hey ive been readin bl posts for ages and may as well finally post seeing as i met a few of u guys on the wknd at newy! im k from nowra...moocho ma boy, russ and deecee you are the best mwah!!!! anyone else from anywhere near nowra? bet theres only little me!

Hi there
I am new to this web site and i am just wondering what the differnce betweena bluelighter and a greenlighter is?
Could you please inform me
Thanks

You are a green lighter until 20 posts. Basically it just lets people know you are still learning the ropes (to some degree) and less likely to get flamed for making a bad post.. :)
Best to read the faqs in which jakoz put the links in the first thread of this..
WELCOME ALL GREENLIGHTERS!
[ 22 August 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

Well I posted at the very end of the last thread before it got archived so hope u dont mind if i just repost! :)
I've been lurking for a couple of months now so I thought I'd say hi :) Im 23 (old I know!!) and I live in Wellington, NZ but I lived in Sydney for a few years up until recently.
Havent been out that many times since I've been back here (poor student, lack of real rave events + friends that always seem to pike!) but Im coming over to Sydney in November for a holiday which should be fun ;)
Anyway just thought I'd say hi and look forward to meeting ya'll
~Fi :)

Heya Guys!
Just signed up, but i met prob about 6 of you guys last october at atmosphere@cage on my birthday (wazza, blu_fluffy_bunny to name a few).
Keep on rollin!

Well, hello all....I think I'm putting this in the right place?!?! Anyway, just thought I'd say howdy and see whether anyone is going to see Julesy@Roundhouse and/or SOS/Godskitchen duo on the 6th Oct??? I'll be at all 3 (crazy, I know) and I'd luv 2 meet up with some like-minded ppl. Drop me a line here or at [email protected]. ;)

Originally posted by Baby700:
...see whether anyone is going to see Julesy@Roundhouse and/or SOS/Godskitchen duo on the 6th Oct??? I'll be at all 3 (crazy, I know) and I'd luv 2 meet up with some like-minded ppl. Drop me a line here or at [email protected]. ;)
probably best to keep track of the respective threads in the events forum... which i see u've already posted in ;)

Hi, everyone. I've been lurking for quite a while now, and I have finally decided to sign up. I am 21 years old and live in SE Melbourne.
I havn't been to many raves yet but already I think i'm hooked. I am going to Earthcore in November, and hopefully some other events in beetween.
Some of my other interests include, snowboarding, and 4wding.
Looks like a great Bulliten Board. I look forward to meeting you all.

hey fizzaa another sydney kiwi here :) just wanted to say welcome to you and everyone else.
When am I going to meet someone whos also from Auckland?

Hi...
i met a few BLers at Synapse 2....and i thought you guys seem pretty cool so i thought i mite give it a go :D
so im kinda floating in between here and another melb based dance site....

Originally posted by KemicalBurn:

so im kinda floating in between here and another melb based dance site....

/me whispers to KemicalBurn:
Can I just say this is the best melb based dance site ... hmm actually make it the best than anywhere on the whole internet :)
Come on ... whole Internet !! :)

hey hows it goin all.....
I'm a 21 year old chick from syd
Im currently hunting for a job in IT, finished studying a couple of months back. Totally live for the weekends at the mo...as most of us do I guess. Ive always loved dance music but have only just got into the whole clubbing scene recently. I have no idea on what type of music is which though, so maybe I will learn something by coming here!
I love the beach, Im single, my fave colour is blue, I want to travel, I love the movie Empire Records.
My current 'to do' list... sublime (have only been to Home on sat nite), sugareef, plastic, tank...am open to suggestions
and thats my random utterings for today.
pleased to meet everyone
[ 29 August 2002: Message edited by: sKatteredchickee ]

^^ Welcome to BL, come to plastic this friday there will be a few bluelighters there if you want to meet up. Head over to Aus Eventsand check out the Plastic any friday thread and check it out if you're interested :)

mirage...that would be great but I have a heap of stuff on saturday so cant afford the big night on friday...I'll keep an eye on the thread and maybe we'll meet up somewhere along the line...would be good to make some new clubbing friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.