Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Panic attacks & MDMA

spoon_77

Bluelighter
For those of you who suffer occasional panic attacks, what do you find happens when you have MDMA? Do you ever have attacks mid-peak? How do you feel afterwoods? I've been reading mixed reports, some people even going as far as saying that their panic attacks have actually decreased after MDMA use?

Cheers!

Im prone to a bit of anxiety from time to time. The occassional panic attack every now and then. Not severe, but it still happens. I find on MDMA, i sometimes get very stressed/panicky on the comeup. Thoughts run through my head such as "ive taken too much" or "im going to be too fucked up" but these quickly fade as the drug takes effect. I havent felt this while peaking, but occassionally i do in the first hour during the come up.

If you come in contact with some very MDMA, in crystal form, I doubt you will ever come close to anxiety while on it. I think anxiety is more caused from speed, high levels of caffeine, or MDA. Sincew most pills do not contain MDMA only, speed and MDA and especially caffeine is a common addative to make the MDMA "go further".

I have snorted pure MDMA on the peak of a confusing speed come down and mushroom trip, and it took away ALL of my worries and anxieties and let me have fun. Pure MDMA you will also find intense in its own way, never mentally intense or physically too intense. More just like just a gift of utter relaxation from the Ecstasy Gods.