cazad0r

Bluelighter
hey ppl,

first post right up. hi!!!

right, down to buisness.

pill - White Amsterdam

1 point of whizz

and roughly 4x10 boxes of bulbs

Never tried these 3 b4 (yes i know prolly common, but meh)

just wanted to know if this combo should make for a good night. any comments? ideas? donts? pls let me know

Last edited:
go for it man, nangs on wizz and/or e are amazing!!

If there is one drug I regret doing, it is nitrous oxide. Cutting off oxygen to your brain is pretty stupid, so my advice is only use bulbs sparingly and don't pass out.

GO FOR IT if your in a club rave whatever and you have it with you look into the lazer lights and take a few bulbs, you will understand what the meaning of trance is :D an even better combo is ACID + MDMA + BULBS OHHHHH golly! talk about inter galactic space travel!!

You may want to edit your post, as stating your intentions to purchase drugs isn't the wisest idea on a public message board :)

As for the combo, erowid suggests avoiding stimulants with MDMA. Most people have told me that the coke will kill the MDMA peak. I love bulbs on the tail end of MDMA use.

Just remember that the more substances you incorporate, generally the harder the comedown!

Nangs + ANYTHING = WaaHooOOOoOOOooOOOO

then again... I just FUCKING LOVE NANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember though, whether you're taking it from a balloon or a bulbarator (the proper things designed for it) take a half-breath of oxygen half way through the hit, just to cut your brain a little slack. This WILL NOT ruin the high. I practice this as I too don't enjoy the idea of starving my brain of it's happy juice :)

Combining MDMA & meth is an excellent way to ruin the most euphoric side of the MDMA.

I'd also suggest that bulbs are one of the most insidious 'addons' to have when you're on MDMA, because while they are a-fucking-mazing the problem lies in that from that point on, through the remainder of your MDMA experience, you will just want more bulbs, which tends to downgrade the enjoyment of the MDMA.

But whatever you wanna do.

-plaz out-

plazma said:
Combining MDMA & meth is an excellent way to ruin the most euphoric side of the MDMA.

I'd also suggest that bulbs are one of the most insidious 'addons' to have when you're on MDMA, because while they are a-fucking-mazing the problem lies in that from that point on, through the remainder of your MDMA experience, you will just want more bulbs, which tends to downgrade the enjoyment of the MDMA.
-plaz out-

This man speaks the truth. While nangs + MDMA is fucking GREAT, you will come out of it not feeling the MDMA anywhere near as much or for as long as you did before the nangs. Not sure if it actually affects the 'high' itself. I think it has more to do with your perception of just how fucked you got and how awesome it was, then back to boring old MDMA high ;)

Try it a few times when you're peaking and whatever. It's good fun, but I think you might find yourself in the future leaving them till the end of the night when you've mostly come off your pills and everyone is a cracked out giggling mess :)

good times =D

P.S. I think they should add a nanganator to the icon selection....

I wouldn't get in to this combo every weekend for 2-3 years, like I have. Because it causes a really really fucking W A R P E D psychosis that is just automatic behaviour and repeated phrases or sounds. It's totally shit but fun really.

It's an awesome combo but the paranoia will be there so embrace it!

tried nangs while peaking quite hugely a few weeks ago, and i described it at the time as "launching off into outer space". had a couple, and then for the next 15 minutes it felt like i was getting the residual effects, sort of like it bumped me up to another level... my head was a fuzzy mess of goodness!!!

so good :D!

plazma said:

But whatever you wanna do.

-plaz out-

Thats about the most accurate synopsis possible...listen to the man

Nangs rock my world.... i find nangs dont kill my peak at all.. so long as im on a strong bik... say a yellow tulip or somewhere along those lines.. nangs do it for me all the way baby!! go the nangs.. oooh more nangs

The best time to take advantage of the MDXX + nitrous combo is well after the pewak has dissapeared.. Maybe around Maybe 4 hours or so after you drop, have some weed and nangs. You will wanna keep going back there so buy quite a few nangs.

Because it's natural for all up's to have down's, a bulb experience after MDxx (especially a large dose), can be very very intense. Youve just been opeaking for 3 hours with a grtin, now you're gonna be clenching your fists banging your surroundings yelling out "HAHAHAHAHA IOM IN THE VOID!!!" in an evil, errie way. So yeah, make sure you know how nangs work before delving straight into this combo.. :)

why not do the bulbs before the E begins to peak. Do a bit of whizz before hand, and at the culmination of the speed peak have a few bulbs...A wierd and strange combo is a bit of pot and bulbs - its like that Cyprus hill song - you'll never get out once the bulb echoing begins.

i find bulbs tend to tire you out a little (i get really sleepy after 5-10 boxes worth, a little headachey and just nullified), and as others have mentioned once you have a bulb you'll become a instant bulb whore, feeling empty for the rest of your trip - unless you have something like a E peak to divert your attention..

Keep a box for the next day when your feeling a bit hung over. Nitros is the best hang over cure, ever. You can go from brain splattered on concrete hung over feeling to jumping for the sky after a bulb.

excelent combo but make sure you space out the nangs cause if you take them all at once you will end up with a headach wich will dull out your rol

oh yeah :)

i enjoy this combination:)

for a hard night, every time i start with whizz/rock, then a pill or two, then when peaking i have a few nangs which make it so intense i can almost not handle it.

Nangs are also very good at the end of a night to put my self to sleep in a very nice way!! :)

nangs with mdma is awesome, but i find them much better on the comedown with a little weed. Drifting off into another world for a few minutes 8o