Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb.22 Oct. SMURFADELIC! @Westgate Park REVIEWS

hijinx

Bluelighter
If you're up for a day of kick arse psytrance as well as a whole lot of outdoor fun join a host of fellow Bluelighters and a bunch of dirty hippies for a spanking good time in Westgate Park this coming Saturday.=D

smurffinalfront.jpg

smurffinalback.jpg

Ooh yes, I shall be dirty hippy-ing it up for certain. Tasty.

You guys rock, I've been fiending for another DMFcrew event since the pure joy that was Cat in the Phats.

Fucking fuck fuck.

I wish I was going to this.

I'm working at the Cox Plate! :(

Come for the last 3 or so hours. You'll finish work by 5-6 right?

Flyer for the event!

Ed: flyers removed

Last edited:
Hey! Thats a really good idea... I'm only in Moonee Valley so on the right side of town anyway. It seems to be a deal!

la la laa la la laa

How about some info on the actual talamasca party, I'd love to go to both =D

la la laa la la laa

Guys, I know you're spending an incredible amount of time on this and I'm expecting to hear that it absolutely rocked hardcore stylez. :).

I have some very very packed weekends coming up and little leway to head to this. :|.
Needless to say, I'll be thinking of you all and wishing and hoping for a wicked weather report for the night! :D.

Long live DMF parties!!!

What happened to the flyer?

There's a seperate event for Talamasca:)
There will also be food for sale at the park:)

We had our last major decor meeting yesterday and it's all looking fantabulous!!!

I can't wait, this'is going to be sooo sweet. Coming down whilste coming up with beautiful music and beautiful people

la la laa la la laa

The weather report is looking a little worrying, will there be an undercover area so that I can stay out of the rain?

I'm a wimp I know.

Hey Everyone here are the set times for Saturday. Great news in that we have just confirmed Renier Beshir as our final act of the day!

Set times:
0930 - 1030: Corch XXX
1030 - 1200: Psyku
1200 - 1215: Intermission
1215 - 1315: Unit (live)
1315 - 1445: Illusion of Self
1445 - 1615: Tom Mix
1615 - 1630: Intermission
1630 - 1800: Siaqua
1800 - 1930: Ozzy
1930 - 2100: Renier Beshir (Noctambula - Ethiopia/Mexico)

*Bump *
This is going to be super duper...\
Hoping to see some of you that rocked with us at Cat in the phats...and a whole lot of new faces as well :)

I love the line-up.. Best ive seen for a westgate party ever Ozzy, illusion of self.. psyku usually pumps out a nice fat heavy set too! The music will be supurb! Great work guys.. ill be there with a bag of mull cookies.. or .. something :> The weather isnt looking to promising but im sure we can dance it away if we try

Update: We are going to have marquees set up as the weather forcast says there could be rain.
Fingers crossed that it wont happen...but if it does, we are goiong to be prepared!