• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth White Domes - given two different pills!!

tricky_nicky

Bluelighter
picked up 5 white domes last nite and it was only today that i realised "####er! theres two types here!!"

two of them seem to be what has been described in 'perth pills' thread as a good roll-

pure white with minimal orange/brown speckles, easily crumbled

AND

the 3 others-

taller, predominantly aqua blue/green speckled. these ones very well pressed and much harder - theyve not 'eroded' away like the two white ones though handling

has anyone had experience with either of these pills? from the small amount of info i gleamed off 'perth pills' im tempted to go back to my pusherman and exchange these blue ones for the little white guys.. either way, it is just unsettling having two vastly different pills sold to me under the same guise. any comments would be greatly appreciated. Ta!

Attachments

• ills.jpg
    ills.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 205
Ive had 2 mates who got complete duds, everyone else that ive spoken to/seen on them were very munted.
It wouldnt suprise me if there were a few duds floating around with the good ones.

yeah.. that seems to be the case.

reckon you could do me a favour (for a faceless online forum jockey =D ) and ask your mates if they remember what the appearance of their pills were... the crumbly pure white ones with a bit of brown, or the heavily blue speckled ones?

im this - - close to goin bak to my pusher and handing him back the blue ones... but i'd like a few more accounts from the board b4 i do that!

cheers

Best thing to do would be get a test kit and find out for us all which ones are good and which ones are shit.

I recently tried the slightly blue-speckled ones and they were a real nice pill-Very strong and clean, 4 hour peak etc.

had 2 mates who got these white domes in perth on sat night, they were soo fucked, they both have pretty big resistance, usually 2-4 god pills but off one of these each they were hell pinging

white dome..... could these possibly be white clovers with the logo scratched off?

Zonee said:
white dome..... could these possibly be white clovers with the logo scratched off?

noise definitely not. totally different feel in the press and different smell. and the maples taste like CRAP!

i have seen 2 different types, one that seemed more brown and another that was quite white - with a few blue dots in it, very small.
i still have one that im saving for a good occasion, as they are quite strong and very nice peak!

the ones i have currently look like the ones on the left of the picture.